DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of!

+2
~*Runningfire*~
Evilredhead
6 posters

Go down

Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of! Empty Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of!

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Should i make a vid and put it on youtube?I already have an accoutn so..
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of! Empty Re: Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of!

Post  ~*Runningfire*~ Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

i feel random Very Happy
~*Runningfire*~
~*Runningfire*~
Servent

Back to top Go down

Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of! Empty Re: Random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Random questions,words,songs,whatever you can think of!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 am

who made this? who wanted this? should i do little big planet or ratchet and clank?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildfeuer Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:21 pm

I´m bored^^
Wildfeuer
Wildfeuer
Servent

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

how do i make something on the home page like "random crap"?
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 pm

(GUNPOWDER AND LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:how do i make something on the home page like "random crap"?
only i can cause sense i made this website,i controll everything on it,including adding things like this)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

(BOREDIONIMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:44 pm

can you make a youtube themes page? only make a chat for your favorite songs, one for each of us in the forums? this one!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Aravis Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Pickes,cheese and.... lolly pops!
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down