DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition Empty The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 pm

As you know, Dark, with his excellent thinking skills, has decided to make an animation on my rp, The Galaxy Of Time.We need help for the music.All people who join and rp frequently will be included.This means less chatting, more rping.This is where you audition songs.You are only allowed to post here if you audition a song.You are allowed to audition one song per place it will be played in!It can only be instrumental, or instrumental with vocalizing.No words.It MUST fit in with the rp somehow or another.You must state where each song might fit in best so I can imagine the scene in my head.I will listen to every song and decide which ones make it to the poll.Remember, all songs that make it to the poll will fit in somewhere in the animation with Dark's permission.Thanks!!

~*~Opening Songs~*~

ok so at the begining of the song is where it show the earth rising up and with the darklucario 900 presents thing, then when the music picks up with the drums ans one not it has the stuff and when its gets REALLY epic it shows the charaters and their bios

~*~Major Battle Songs~*~

Yes, my all time favorite.This suits my rp very well, especially in battle scenes.

final battle between the main character who ever that is vs Zoroark and Scar

~*~Important Scenes Songs~*~

so when the main bad guys of this rp (Zoroark and his boss) are about to unleash universal destruction, this music is playing

important scenes , Evil character encounter maybe

Terina's friend, Jerinze, dies fighting to save her and she breaks out of the enemy lines and runs over to him, then all these flashbacks of when she was with him.Then at the very last secretive flashback her eyes snap open and she starts to MURDER the guy who killed Jerinze...I can see it all in my head, thanks dark for showing this album to me, it ROCKS!!!!!!!

This will play when Terina unleashes her necklaces epic powers after she fights her enemies.This will be completely epic!!!!!!!WHOOOOO HOOO!!!i cannot say the necklaces epic powers because it is too secret...

When Terin and anyone with er(hopefully all te good guys) are battling all the evi forces and it ends when Terina leaps at the comander of the evil dudes and then it switches to another scene...lol...

Ths song will play at Jerinze's funeral procession, where the voice singing is going to look like Terina singing.

~*~Ending Songs~*~
This will play at the end when everyone is all happy...Unless*cough* a certain person will take up the role, Jerinze will come from the gates of Melindara and then one of the people comment on something and Terina replies in faltering human and she leaps up and they walk off into the sunlight, then it fades away, leaving a nebula turning slowly behind...

~*~Credit Songs~*~

in the last part of the animation when everything ends up happy and everyones cheering then this starts, then it fades to black then the credits start to appear with the song still going

Okay, so yo have Terina talking to someone, then she stands up and runs over to her new friends and they leave and the sacreen fades away to reveal a picure of a nebula and the credits pop up and this song is playing.Its sloow near the beginning, but it gets ep[ic near the end.im sorry, i couldnt find anything without pictures, so this one had to do...

Last edited by Sikia on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 am; edited 12 times in total
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition Empty Re: The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

ok so at the begining of the song is where it show the earth rising up and with the darklucario 900 presents thing, then when the music picks up with the drums ans one not it has the stuff and when its gets REALLY epic it shows the charaters and their bios
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition Empty Re: The Galaxy Of Time Movie Song Audition

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Ill add ya!))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

k,i might have more comin in a sec...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I decided that at some pooint all the songs that make it to the poll will be used SOMEWHERE in the animation, or are you debating that?))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

in the last part of the animation when everything ends up happy and everyones cheering then this starts, then it fades to black then the credits start to appear with the song still going)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Ceriia wrote:I decided that at some pooint all the songs that make it to the poll will be used SOMEWHERE in the animation, or are you debating that?))
pretty much XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:16 pm

That.Was.EPIC!!!!!!I can just imagine this picture of the earth in the background and clips from different parts of the animation popping up picture the character and the bio popping up ith it!OMG!!!!*faints*
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 pm

XD i've been waiting for something like this to happen were i can finaly put epic music to good use!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

brb...changing houses...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm

kk)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Back!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 pm

k,i'm still looking for more epic music)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

and you know i added an other one, the lugia thing, look above)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm

yes, lemme change something right quick...Im going to edit it so that you are only allowed one song per subject...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:43 pm

i see, cool, GRRRRRR ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I FOUND THE MOST EPIC BATTLE MUSIC AND CANT FIND THE DOWNLOAD LINK ANYWERE!!!!!!!!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Im still working on that one song...

Last edited by Ceriia on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm

lol....
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm

*listens to lugias song* ahhhh, much better)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 pm

so when the main bad guys of this rp (Zoroark and his boss) are about to unleash universal destruction, this music is playing
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

it isnt the epic battle music i found but i found this when i was looking for the battle music)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Don't forget, if FW rps often enough she's gonna be a pain in the tail too...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm

*shrugs* i started rping before her and kinda took the role of main bad guy already XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

wanna go rp?im bored to death!!!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

did u add the music i posted above?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum