DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon rp!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances around with all the pokemon*

5 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Pokemon rp!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances around with all the pokemon* - Page 11 Empty Re: Pokemon rp!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances around with all the pokemon*

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:48 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(MUD!!!!*tackles*yes im still here!But im thinkin abotu watchiun Ghost Whisperer....Hmmm.No screw ghost whisperer im ytalkin to yeh!)
ok in about 2 minutes, need to take a shower...)
(k.Ill pass teh time whne your gone tryin to write a ne wsong.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Pokemon rp!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances around with all the pokemon* - Page 11 Empty Re: Pokemon rp!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances around with all the pokemon*

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(MUD!!!!*tackles*yes im still here!But im thinkin abotu watchiun Ghost Whisperer....Hmmm.No screw ghost whisperer im ytalkin to yeh!)
and im back, EPIC 2 MINUTE BATH!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(XD and sadly i didnt add very much to the song!My brain isnt running!*hits hea don keyboard*vbgbfvg bnn bbvg XD my head wrote that.LOL!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

and food time...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(XD and sadly i didnt add very much to the song!My brain isnt running!*hits hea don keyboard*vbgbfvg bnn bbvg XD my head wrote that.LOL!)
wait! hygtjgbtffbynkju thats what my head wrote! X) )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:01 pm

(XD ill wait.Trying to write a song that's good!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:02 pm

this is bone.I LIKE PIE!!! Like a Star @ heaven
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 pm

MUD BLAZE poseses mud pelts body Twisted Evil
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 pm

(Ummmmm...I figured dat much.And im gonna get some candy.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

(*comes back juggling starbursts*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:18 pm

im back for eating lasagna)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 pm

(*tosses a starbursts in mouth whiel still jugglign*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 pm

(LUCKY!!!!!!!XD I had a peanut butter sandwich.With just peantu butter and butter on it!YUM!Ever had it?It's gooooddd!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:26 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(LUCKY!!!!!!!XD I had a peanut butter sandwich.With just peantu butter and butter on it!YUM!Ever had it?It's gooooddd!)
no... im going to train with my trombone, im try to talk as much as possible)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:28 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(LUCKY!!!!!!!XD I had a peanut butter sandwich.With just peantu butter and butter on it!YUM!Ever had it?It's gooooddd!)
(Key.Im extremly bored so im trying to teach Wendy,CYnder,an dstill noname the kittens to dance.Yeah,so far it's an epic fail.XD Don't judge me!I do extremly weird thigns when im bored!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(Key.Im extremly bored so im trying to teach Wendy,CYnder,an dstill noname the kittens to dance.Yeah,so far it's an epic fail.XD Don't judge me!I do extremly weird thigns when im bored!)
thats awesome! if i see a cat doing the foxtrot, ill laugh for 2 days!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
thats awesome! if i see a cat doing the foxtrot, ill laugh for 2 days!)
(XD First im tryin to teach tyhemhow to walk on their hind legs.They apparently don't like their hind legs an dare tryign to knaw my fingers off!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:42 pm

(*sigh*And he left.I might as well go to.I have to practice with the kittens.Bye peoples.*poofs throwing chocolate bars everywhere*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Ya make me want to LA LA! that song)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*sigh*And he left.I might as well go to.I have to practice with the kittens.Bye peoples.*poofs throwing chocolate bars everywhere*)
NO i didnt ! i my trombone was messed up!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 pm

alright...ill be back at 4 or 3:30)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11