DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pokemon Trainer RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Trainer RP

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Name-Brienna
Gender-Female
Screen name-FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen
Pokemon their moves and lvl-Empoleon lvl 50 Hydro Pump,Drill peck,Surf,and Brine, a Fearow lvl 50 drill peck,fly,rest,and assurance, and a Gengar that's lvl 50 shadow ball, hypnosis, dream eater, and curse.
Description of trainer-Long curly golden red hair that chatches the sunlight and shines,light blue eyes,pale skin,freckles on cheeks,tallish,skinnyish,and she's pretty strong
Other-She has a dark past that she doesnt liek to talk about but has a starneg connection with her Gengar.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

ya, rping seems to make everythin a bit happier)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Terina wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(wendy and noname two of the kittens are dead.Mud named Wendy and Splahsh was supposed to name noname but i kept forgettign to tell her that she was supposed to nam ethe kitten.They are dead.They got cancer and died.Cynder is still alive,she got otu alive.*sings Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace*)
I named her Cinderflame...*sighs*its okay...))
(Cinderflame,Wendy,and Cynder three sisters who will always be next to eachother,no detah can stop that.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(wendy and noname two of the kittens are dead.Mud named Wendy and Splahsh was supposed to name noname but i kept forgettign to tell her that she was supposed to nam ethe kitten.They are dead.They got cancer and died.Cynder is still alive,she got otu alive.*sings Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace*)
*stares for a few seconds then begins to cry* dead! i cant stand it!, they cant be dead!)
(*hands Vineh Cynder who mews as if to say "Vineh i can be yoru tissue."*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"Thanks..."Meni whispered and ran into the forest...Emmi went back into her home, singing something."How many trainers come by Sikia?"She asked her skitty.Eight snickerdoodles were not in the stack."Eight?wow, alot of pokemon hurt today..."She laughed and sat down on her desk,"Can't wait til I ca go compete with the other trainers...I havent done that all month.."She said
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
*stares for a few seconds then begins to cry* dead! i cant stand it!, they cant be dead!)
*huggles and cries into cynder*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Brienna was sitting on a log,staring at nothing.She was lost in the world,lost,lost into nothingness.Her midn started spiraling.Spiraling out into nothing.Nothing.

Her Gengar used dream eater on her,but a mild so it wouldn't affect her dream btu just enough so he coudl see her dream.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:31 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
*huggles and cries into cynder*)
(Cynder is sitting on my lap right now.She's trying to cuddle up to my stomach but sh ekepts mewling,i know she's lookign for her sisters.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Her dream was about her meeting a starneg pokemon,that was black but,transparent.....Liek a shadow,a shadow of death.Death.That's the only thing that rang through Brienna's mind durign her dream.Death.The secret.She felt like she was ina a never ending nightmare.Nightmare.That's what her life was.A never ending nigthmare.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Kimmi ran over to Meni, as did Meina and Lightnia(Lili).
~
Sekia purred at Emmi, who smiled,"At least I still have ou to train for your frst battle!"She said, smiling...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

skye continued to eat his moofin, his pokemon just sat and stared (do pokemon speak english XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

(I feel liek im reading Hatchet again.XD Im repeatign so many things just like Gary Paulson to get teh readers attention.Im a teacher's pet when it comes to writing,teh teacher alyways says my descriibign words are rich,i always can grasp the reader,and paint a full vivid picture in their mind.I don't use it on the forums much.But should I make a fanfic about someoen getting lost in teh wilderness or soemthign liek that?Soemthign nto abotu cats.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(I feel liek im reading Hatchet again.XD Im repeatign so many things just like Gary Paulson to get teh readers attention.Im a teacher's pet when it comes to writing,teh teacher alyways says my descriibign words are rich,i always can grasp the reader,and paint a full vivid picture in their mind.I don't use it on the forums much.But should I make a fanfic about someoen getting lost in teh wilderness or soemthign liek that?Soemthign nto abotu cats.)
when it cokmes to writing, i have two words: i suck)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:42 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(I feel liek im reading Hatchet again.XD Im repeatign so many things just like Gary Paulson to get teh readers attention.Im a teacher's pet when it comes to writing,teh teacher alyways says my descriibign words are rich,i always can grasp the reader,and paint a full vivid picture in their mind.I don't use it on the forums much.But should I make a fanfic about someoen getting lost in teh wilderness or soemthign liek that?Soemthign nto abotu cats.)
(XD I can write stories amazingly.My teacher is even trying to hook me up with a publisher.Shoudl i write a story and ptu it ont he forums?Maybe about a kid runnign away from home,an dhaving to live in the wilderness,but he/she has an extrodinary ability!TO see spirits!Yes!That's perfect!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Emm9 put up her long hair into a high ponytail, it reached her back then.She spiraled her icy blue side bangs and tied them behind the back of her head so they looked like a headband.She picked up her skitty and gave her a snickerdoodle and went to train her...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm

I can do that fw, i just dont have the paitence...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD I can write stories amazingly.My teacher is even trying to hook me up with a publisher.Shoudl i write a story and ptu it ont he forums?Maybe about a kid runnign away from home,an dhaving to live in the wilderness,but he/she has an extrodinary ability!TO see spirits!Yes!That's perfect!)
my teacher says i need 'help' and tried to hook meh up wid a writing tutor XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm

(when it comes to writing i can go on and on.I love writing them an dill do anythign to finish them.My teacher stared at me when i was reading one of my stories to the class.She makes me read oen of teh stories i wrote every 2 weeks to the class because sh ethinks they ar esoi great.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 pm

skye finished his moofin "so we should probably-" be for he was finished he was hit by lightning "train" he finished
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(when it comes to writing i can go on and on.I love writing them an dill do anythign to finish them.My teacher stared at me when i was reading one of my stories to the class.She makes me read oen of teh stories i wrote every 2 weeks to the class because sh ethinks they ar esoi great.)
i hate writing...wow we have very different oppinions on this topic...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD I cna help you,if you'd like.My grades in writing are liek A+s most of teh time.First thing you want to do with a peice of writing is a catchy intro.Liek this:

BAMB!!!!!!!!!The gunshot ran in my ears as it hit me.I felt a great pain wrench through my body and fell backwords.I was loosing my blood,my mind,my memories.ALl flashed before my mind,killing me,burnign my feeligns to a crisp untill they meant nothing.Nothing.All i could feel was numbness.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD I cna help you,if you'd like.My grades in writing are liek A+s most of teh time.First thing you want to do with a peice of writing is a catchy intro.Liek this:

BAMB!!!!!!!!!The gunshot ran in my ears as it hit me.I felt a great pain wrench through my body and fell backwords.I was loosing my blood,my mind,my memories.ALl flashed before my mind,killing me,burnign my feeligns to a crisp untill they meant nothing.Nothing.All i could feel was numbness.)
*looks at fds grades and opening sentences* plz help me!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I use too many adjectives when i write...over eighty in one self reflection withc was only the frint and back of college ruled paper...lol.NOW GIT BACK TO RPIN OR I USEMEH ULTIMATE DIAMOND DUSTAND VINEH UES HISOVERDRIVE!!!i post both of them for ya!^^))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm

(That was actually teh start of oen of my stories i wrote,believe it or not.It's about a kid who "died" but after he got shot and his killer walked away he figured out he could never die.And this killer the guy who tried to kill him keep trying to hutn him down,Teh trick is teh kid can die.But it has to be a full moon,midnight,and he has to be killed with a dagger with a cross imprinted on it.Wanna knwo why?That kid is a demon.Welcome to my twisted mind that is a gateway for amazing stories.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

*looks at fds grades and opening sentences* plz help me!)
(XD Sure thing!First do you have any ideas fo ra story?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next