DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminator rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Terminator rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC! - Page 2 Empty Re: Terminator rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

(Aha.You think the song is stupid.I don't care.

I don't give a dern what other people think whatta yah think about that?brb shower then kareoke contest between meh mom and me.she's goin down!!!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Terminator rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC! - Page 2 Empty Re: Terminator rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!

Post  Shiva Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm

What makes you think i listened to it?You are STUPID!!!you do not care if i hate you?You do not care if MUD hates you?If so, then you probably wouldnt even care if i commited suicide or i died and you would probably LAUGH!I CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT WHO ARE SO CARELESS!!!!I thought you were a good friend, a nice person who actually cared about her friends and what they believed in and what they thought....but now i can see...YOU ARE A BULLY AND A PREP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AT SCHOOL!!sorry if i offended you, but you dont care!!I am close to ending our friendship....i would like an apology...a SINCERE apology....but then again, you dont care!I guess i shouldnt be apologizing for offending you, but i actually care about what people think.Im sorry about offending you!!*shuts up and gets off the forums until vineh gets back*))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 pm

im back!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm

(You oviously didnt get the message splash.I don't care what other people think,that's how i make friends the people who don't judge you are teh ones that will be good friends.Splash i do care about that stuff.NOW GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!I WAS PERFECTLY CALM UNTIL YTOU TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

FD! calm it down!, im here to help not to be killed by either one of you, now plz let me talk to you)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm

(*grumbles*Fine,you sound just like teh teacher when i get mad at other kids really bad.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm

no matter how much it seems like she's mad, she bought ya a new fryin pan, and i know in both your hearts you care bout eachother, and i cant help feelin like im gonna explode...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:no matter how much it seems like she's mad, she bought ya a new fryin pan, and i know in both your hearts you care bout eachother, and i cant help feelin like im gonna explode...)
(In what tears or fire?And i would if she would open her eyes and realize that she's my bestfriend and not be like "OH then you wont care."IT HURTS!!!!!!!BAD!!!!!!!ANd whne she calls me a prep that feels liek a bullet!But to her it doesnt matter!She doesnt care!She's bout as bad as Baylie,my odl best friend.THink it can affect me,yes it can cause i thought she was my friend,i was wrong.LIke always,i have a secret but im so afarid to tell it,afarid that ill loose all of you,all of my friends.*breaks out into crying*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 pm

look, splash has been dedicated to ya, she cares for you, she just got mad!, and no matter what yer secret is, ill always be yer friend, got it? always, i dont care if you commited murder!, im your friend and so is splash, and if you dont believe me, then its all of our losses, you guys are the perfect friends!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 pm

(it's nto that,im afarid ill loose mud too.......Want the truth?OKay.Im serious im startigjn to cry,im nto strong.The truth is im not strong,but im trying to turn myself into who i said i was,a strong girl.Im exersicing everday for like an hour,runnign arodun the hosue,doing push-ups teh right way.IM nto strong.Truth is,im actually average,maybe even weak.*Cries*Happy?That's my secret.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

(and if you'd excuse me,i've got to go cry my eyes out.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 pm

do you think that will keep me from being your freind? your the toughest girl i know!, maybe not pysicaly, but look at all you've been through...we've been through!, we're going to be threw!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 pm

(Thanks Vineh.I know i can always count on you.*Hugs Vineh in a friend way*But what abotu Mud?What will he say?Im shaking all over,and not just because im freezing.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Okay, I've eavsedropped here, and I came to apologize.Flyingwish, its okay.Mud likes you, i am still your friend, vineh is still your friend, and as for the exersizing, i seriously do not think you will need it.Just be who you are.Belive in your abilities.Building self confidence is something i havent tried out, but it helps.I know it does.^^*gives Fw frying pan and a kitten*))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Thanks Vineh.I know i can always count on you.*Hugs Vineh in a friend way*But what abotu Mud?What will he say?Im shaking all over,and not just because im freezing.)
hey, im not only a pyromaniac^^ *hugs back in a friend way* mud likes you no matter what, he's a rly nize guy)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

~*'*~Shiva~*'*~ wrote:Okay, I've eavsedropped here, and I came to apologize.Flyingwish, its okay.Mud likes you, i am still your friend, vineh is still your friend, and as for the exersizing, i seriously do not think you will need it.Just be who you are.Belive in your abilities.Building self confidence is something i havent tried out, but it helps.I know it does.^^*gives Fw frying pan and a kitten*))
(*puts kitten and fryign pan down an dhugs splash*Thanks splash.I know you'll always be my frinend.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
~*'*~Shiva~*'*~ wrote:Okay, I've eavsedropped here, and I came to apologize.Flyingwish, its okay.Mud likes you, i am still your friend, vineh is still your friend, and as for the exersizing, i seriously do not think you will need it.Just be who you are.Belive in your abilities.Building self confidence is something i havent tried out, but it helps.I know it does.^^*gives Fw frying pan and a kitten*))
(*puts kitten and fryign pan down an dhugs splash*Thanks splash.I know you'll always be my frinend.)
*smiles in the distance*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Thanks Vineh.I know i can always count on you.*Hugs Vineh in a friend way*But what abotu Mud?What will he say?Im shaking all over,and not just because im freezing.)
hey, im not only a pyromaniac^^ *hugs back in a friend way* mud likes you no matter what, he's a rly nize guy)
(I know.Kids are startign to say i shoudl break up with him,forget about him.They keep saying we'll never meet.Im trying to ignore them teh best that i can.SO far its working,soem have stopped.I know i chose Mud for a reason,and that is i really do love him.I love him.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(I know.Kids are startign to say i shoudl break up with him,forget about him.They keep saying we'll never meet.Im trying to ignore them teh best that i can.SO far its working,soem have stopped.I know i chose Mud for a reason,and that is i really do love him.I love him.)
never let go of dreams, never settle for less, dreams make you who ya are, dreams keep ya goin, and if ya try, a pyromaniac will help you acchive those dreams in the end^^- quote by me)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

*dont go all mushy on me...XD wanna meet my friend?she's on the new galaxy of time rp..))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

(okay,there's one thign i hate about these situations,waiting fo rmud to come on so i can tell him a secret that might break us up,i can listen to nothign but sad songs and youtube videos he put up!just to hear his voice.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

~*'*~Shiva~*'*~ wrote:
*dont go all mushy on me...XD wanna meet my friend?she's on the new galaxy of time rp..))
(okay,if it's another you i swear i will backhand you so hard.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2