DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About rp and 100 ways to ______ page

3 posters

Go down

About rp and 100 ways to ______ page Empty About rp and 100 ways to ______ page

Post  DarkLord Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 pm

In this section of the forums,only rps,and sepret treads for your rps can be posted here,and 100 ways to _______ posts.NOTHING ELSE! If i find anything here that is not one of thoses,you will be asked to deleat it,if you dont,then i will be forced to deleat your account.
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

About rp and 100 ways to ______ page Empty Re: About rp and 100 ways to ______ page

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am

(Aw!Look at Darkeh trying to be so evil when he's nothing but a teddy bear!Aw!So cute when he's trying to be half as evil as me! Twisted Evil it's true dark,you can't be half as evil as me!

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

About rp and 100 ways to ______ page Empty Re: About rp and 100 ways to ______ page

Post  DarkLord Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 pm

ur kinda right,i'm a nice guy XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:41 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:In this section of the forums,only rps,and sepret treads for your rps can be posted here,and 100 ways to _______ posts.NOTHING ELSE! If i find anything here that is not one of thoses,you will be asked to deleat it,if you dont,then i will be forced to deleat your account.
would you delete me?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down