DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptid Hunters

+3
Shiva
~*-MaskedMud-*~
DarkLord
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cryptid Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: Cryptid Hunters

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:Holding her breath, Kieria rapidly finished writing in her journal and put it into her pouch, nt taking her eyes off of the Yeti that was approaching her...
erm...already? XD dont ya thing thats jumpin the chase just a little?) Ian finnished drinking and put his water in his pack, he had been hacking at overgrowth all day and was really tired
XD not really...you'll have to wait ad see what happens.besides, you dont know her past yet...))
*shrugs*) Ian sat on a tree stump and took out a journal Day 3, I still dont know how i ended up in the Congo, i was supposed to land in Point Pleasent but something must have happened, all i know is that i have to reach Lake Tele and find Molkele Mbembe as well as i'm here
Flame looks at Ian, "DUDE! what is this pokemon, Come on! stupid thing is you dragged me into this"
erm, wha? dude the Congo is in AFRICA not south america where Brazil is)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Kieria stood up and stormed over to where the shooter had fallen, trembling.She was seething in rage.She grabbed some snow and threw it onto his leg, extinguishing the fire,"mercy!"the man whined..
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:Holding her breath, Kieria rapidly finished writing in her journal and put it into her pouch, nt taking her eyes off of the Yeti that was approaching her...
erm...already? XD dont ya thing thats jumpin the chase just a little?) Ian finnished drinking and put his water in his pack, he had been hacking at overgrowth all day and was really tired
XD not really...you'll have to wait ad see what happens.besides, you dont know her past yet...))
*shrugs*) Ian sat on a tree stump and took out a journal Day 3, I still dont know how i ended up in the Congo, i was supposed to land in Point Pleasent but something must have happened, all i know is that i have to reach Lake Tele and find Molkele Mbembe as well as i'm here
Flame looks at Ian, "DUDE! what is this pokemon, Come on! stupid thing is you dragged me into this"
I said Chubracabra!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
I said Chubracabra!)
u said chubracabra in brazil, Molkele Mbembe is in the congo in africa and brazil is in south america so how did Flame see Ian?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Flame said that to you because in pokemon, you write in a journal, Remember?))
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 pm

o yea, and this has to do with anything how? XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
I said Chubracabra!)
u said chubracabra in brazil, Molkele Mbembe is in the congo in africa and brazil is in south america so how did Flame see Ian?)
OH! sry! i thought we were in the same place Laughing )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:31 pm

In her unique Irish accent, Kieria replied,"Mercy?You want mercy after trying to kil that Yeti!?You be glad that the arrow I hit you with was fire!"The man whimpered as she bound his wound tightly...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
I said Chubracabra!)
OH! sry! i thought we were in the same place Laughing )
its cool, u didnt know) Ian put his journal away and sighed "guess i better set off again and see where i get untill sunset"
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:35 pm

The man was about to abandon hope,"But I am not a murderer like some people around here, I shall let you go.But if you just try to kill another creature again and I will get my explosive arrow!Understand?"She asked him.Not waiting for an answer, she picked up her things and ran off, disappearing into the blizzard...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:37 pm

a couple hours later, Ian saw the sun starting to set and sighed "how did i get in this mess?" he asked him self "at least this is a good place i can shelter for the night"
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Flame walked though the cities in Brazil, he didn't know much of what he was doing, but he knew one thing...FOOD! *Flame runs to the first store he saw with his favorite food in it* he used the money they gave him back where his mom and dad where, back in america, *later* After his "snack" he continued to the forest, where they said there were sightings of the Chubracabra, so he packed 72 rounds of his shotgun, and a knife, and set out to the adventure he would never forget...

*Before the Preparing* He wrote a letter to his family,"Mom i might never come back, take care of dad and lil' bro, Dad you get all my games, lil' bro gets all stuffed animal from when I was 7, mom, stay healthy and don't forget me

Love Flame...
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

The setting sun found Kieria at a airport..
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:Flame walked though the cities in Brazil, he didn't know much of what he was doing, but he knew one thing...FOOD! *Flame runs to the first store he saw with his favorite food in it* he used the money they gave him back where his mom and dad where, back in america, *later* After his "snack" he continued to the forest, where they said there were sightings of the Chubracabra, so he packed 72 rounds of his shotgun, and a knife, and set out to the adventure he would never forget...

*Before the Preparing* He wrote a letter to his family,"Mom i might never come back, take care of dad and lil' bro, Dad you get all my games, lil' bro gets all stuffed animal from when I was 7, mom, stay healthy and don't forget me

Love Flame...
just remember u aint KILLING cryptids remember? just sayin and i gtg, BYE!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:41 pm

(wait, as soon as they find or not the criptid? Is that the end of the rp?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:41 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:Flame walked though the cities in Brazil, he didn't know much of what he was doing, but he knew one thing...FOOD! *Flame runs to the first store he saw with his favorite food in it* he used the money they gave him back where his mom and dad where, back in america, *later* After his "snack" he continued to the forest, where they said there were sightings of the Chubracabra, so he packed 72 rounds of his shotgun, and a knife, and set out to the adventure he would never forget...

Love Flame...
just remember u aint KILLING cryptids remember? just sayin and i gtg, BYE!)
only if i find more then one, or if they attack me)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:43 pm

see ya!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm

lol, no, that will be faaaaar from the end, XD))
Kieria settled down to eat her meal, which consisted of cocktail shrimp, fresh chinese dounuts, cheese rice, ham and golden raisin sauce, and some hot tea...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:50 pm

*grabs guitar and sings Thanks for the memories then sigh* i gtg, sry splash, ill get on later, maybe 8 bye, good luck to ya)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:51 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:lol, no, that will be faaaaar from the end, XD))
Kieria settled down to eat her meal, which consisted of cocktail shrimp, fresh chinese dounuts, cheese rice, ham and golden raisin sauce, and some hot tea...
Flame had more then that...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 pm

awww...okay mud, BYE!!!))
The ground under kieria started shaking.Kieria got up rapidly and ran over to the pilot room, turning off the auto pilot and styarting to fly by herself.Soon the shaking ceased and she turned it back onto auto pilot."Turbulence..."She muttered darkly, going back into the other room.She petted her marmalade kitten's head and stared down through the see through bottom near her bed, watching the clouds roll by...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Kieria gasped as a dragon flew below the jet,"Woa!!!"She gasped, her eyes growing wide at the size.She opened up her journal rather quickly and began writing, glancing back at the acrobatic dragon every now and then.(She has a major problem, but im not saying anything...)
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Kieria fnished writing and she sighed, glancing downward at the darkened waters."Home..."She sighed,"I'm headed home..."(brb, makin another charrie...)
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 pm

nvm, cant get a descrption or her outfit pictured...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Kieria heard a beep.She leapt up and grabbed her things, her eyes shining.She had made it!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next