DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 Empty Re: ۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*cries*meh fav characrter is pink!!!!!*bursts into tears*)
XD u watchin it right now?)
(yeah once you said it was on a nearly ran over my mom to get to the tv and turn it on.XD)
XD i didnt know you had the same TV time as we did XD its a commircial right now DX)
(same wit mine,yay back to show!!!!)
yep! hurrah)
(ROFL!!!Im a peice of candy!But's that what you were last year.But this year im sugar free!XD ROFL!)
XD)
(XD noo!!!Stupid commercial!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 Empty Re: ۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

o yea mud, remember lastyear you me and sammy went around then went to williams house than had a sleepover at sammys house?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 L4d2

dark might know him)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*cries*meh fav characrter is pink!!!!!*bursts into tears*)
XD u watchin it right now?)
(yeah once you said it was on a nearly ran over my mom to get to the tv and turn it on.XD)
XD i didnt know you had the same TV time as we did XD its a commircial right now DX)
(same wit mine,yay back to show!!!!)
yep! hurrah)
(ROFL!!!Im a peice of candy!But's that what you were last year.But this year im sugar free!XD ROFL!)
XD)
(XD noo!!!Stupid commercial!XD)
DX)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 L4d2

dark might know him)
left4dead?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:o yea mud, remember lastyear you me and sammy went around then went to williams house than had a sleepover at sammys house?)
good times, btw im gonna have a METAL baseball bat for my costume)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:im back and my fav is the kid in the car...*knock knock then unrolls window* hey i know who im gonna be for halloween)
(Oh no,hes thinkin again.XD jk!Orsen is epic!But bug-a-boo is a close second..XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm

(who wants to know what im bein for halloween?!Its EPIC!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:o yea mud, remember lastyear you me and sammy went around then went to williams house than had a sleepover at sammys house?)
good times, btw im gonna have a METAL baseball bat for my costume)
cool, i was thinking u wanna do that again? i can ask sammy tomarrow so he can ask his parents and we can ask our parents)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 pm

orsan the cowboy XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 L4d2

dark might know him)
left4dead?)
*gasp then smacks* LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!! NO THE FIRST!!! if i had to be someone from one, it would be...۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 Louis
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:57 pm

(*raises eyebrow*Should i leave you to alone to yoru quarel about left for dead or would you listen for bout hmm 2 seconds so i can tell yeh what im bein for halloween?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*raises eyebrow*Should i leave you to alone to yoru quarel about left for dead or would you listen for bout hmm 2 seconds so i can tell yeh what im bein for halloween?)
sure what ya gonna be? i still gotta look in the halloween magizine)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm

aw movies over DX but XD harry wants spare candy and scarygodmother burts in! XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*raises eyebrow*Should i leave you to alone to yoru quarel about left for dead or would you listen for bout hmm 2 seconds so i can tell yeh what im bein for halloween?)
sry, what ARE you being for halloween? and if you kill me with the scariness of the pic, i swear, may the ghost of elis and hekk231 haunt you for the rest of your life!!! Twisted Evil )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

and now total drama world tour is on...EPIC!!!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(thankie!im bein a dead witch!Okay first i had a regular witch costume and i thought it was to boring so i rpiied it in some parts in the sleeves and at the bottom of teh dress then i put fake blood on some parts of my head,and arms and it looks really cool!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:02 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(thankie!im bein a dead witch!Okay first i had a regular witch costume and i thought it was to boring so i rpiied it in some parts in the sleeves and at the bottom of teh dress then i put fake blood on some parts of my head,and arms and it looks really cool!!!!)
cool!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:02 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
sry, what ARE you being for halloween? and if you kill me with the scariness of the pic, i swear, may the ghost of elis and hekk231 haunt you for the rest of your life!!! Twisted Evil )
(oh dont be such a baby!XD i dont have a pic cuz it's one of a kind!GOD!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:aw movies over DX but XD harry wants spare candy and scarygodmother burts in! XD)
TDWT is on)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
(oh dont be such a baby!XD i dont have a pic cuz it's one of a kind!GOD!XD)
ok)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:aw movies over DX but XD harry wants spare candy and scarygodmother burts in! XD)
TDWT is on)
i know, im watching it! i saw it already but what eves, i like the song and zeke XD hes an animal)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 pm

(gtg bye!*hugs dark and mud but hugs dark in a friedn way and mud in the ruglar way*Oh btw Dark,i put a bomb in you rhead.XD*runs*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(gtg bye!*hugs dark and mud but hugs dark in a friedn way and mud in the ruglar way*Oh btw Dark,i put a bomb in you rhead.XD*runs*)
what eves XD bye)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
take a scary witch...۝۞Dragons Edge۞۝ Epic Fantast RP - Page 4 Z
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next