DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptid Hunters

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cryptid Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: Cryptid Hunters

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:01 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:*walks in* if ya ask meh bout meh day...ill strangle ya...)
(8cries and buries face in hands*Dont add to my sadness!*runs away thinking of how awful ti would be if mud died*)
DAMN IT! DONT TALK BOUT DEATH! *stares* errr... sry i snaped...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*sighs and curls up into ball knocking head against wall singing A Little Bit Stronger*This was how i felt when mud and i broke up,im happy that we're back together but.....I havent seen him in a couple of days and i had a dream....I dont have dreams very often unless it's soemthign that is going to happen and happens that next day or in a few minutes.But soemtimes it just a dream,like i hope this one is....I had a dream two nights ago that mud was in a car crash and died.I woke up crying an dmy mom was wondering why i was crying.Man,i just i just love him so much.)
wear was he when he crashed, i may or may not reconize da place)
(it was in an intersection,there was a lot fo peopel,i cant really describe it,all i remember was all the blood,the soudn when teh two cars collided,the chokign fear that ripped at my throat.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:*walks in* if ya ask meh bout meh day...ill strangle ya...)
(8cries and buries face in hands*Dont add to my sadness!*runs away thinking of how awful ti would be if mud died*)
DAMN IT! DONT TALK BOUT DEATH! *stares* errr... sry i snaped...)
(*runs away crying*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:03 pm

i cusses on accident, i lost meh sanity a long time ago and i just lost meh temper, im sry...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*sighs and curls up into ball knocking head against wall singing A Little Bit Stronger*This was how i felt when mud and i broke up,im happy that we're back together but.....I havent seen him in a couple of days and i had a dream....I dont have dreams very often unless it's soemthign that is going to happen and happens that next day or in a few minutes.But soemtimes it just a dream,like i hope this one is....I had a dream two nights ago that mud was in a car crash and died.I woke up crying an dmy mom was wondering why i was crying.Man,i just i just love him so much.)
wear was he when he crashed, i may or may not reconize da place)
(it was in an intersection,there was a lot fo peopel,i cant really describe it,all i remember was all the blood,the soudn when teh two cars collided,the chokign fear that ripped at my throat.)
i'll ask him if hes goin enywhere in the next few days tomarrow....if hesgoin somewhere i'll tell him and try to help him talk his parents out of it, and if i recall corectly, dreams onlyhappen in real life it theyre short, and you DONT remember it in the morning and dont remember it till it happens)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 pm

(Well,thats not how my dreams work.Here's teh evidence that im physic:

1.I had a dream about my great grandmother dying and when i woke up i didnt remember it but when i was on the compy i remembered my dream and right then i got a call,she had a heart attack teh nigth before when i had teh dream.

2.I had a dream that my friend Grace was swinging and soemoen pushed he and she damaged her back really bad,it happened the next day and she did hurt her back,she couldnt coem to school for a week

3.I had a dream that my grandmother died,well the next morning i got a call she died from cancer that night i had teh dream.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

o...O_O well thats how meh physic dreams work but now im scared....)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

(yeah,it's not fun beign psycic.And sometimes i walk into aroom and i feel teh air get heavy,i did research on the house or room that i walked into,every time someone died there.It's so scary,but i learned ot live wiht it,im the queen fo horror,you get used to it.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm

but i'm sure mud's not going to die...i can call him if ya waant, but i dont really want to...sometimes his dad picks up and his dad scares me)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:18 pm

(ROFL!!!It's okay dat one remark about how hi sdad scares you made my day.XD funneh funneh funneh.XD Im good!!!!*opens up nacho cjheese dporitos and dumps them in mouth*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:19 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:but i'm sure mud's not going to die...i can call him if ya waant, but i dont really want to...sometimes his dad picks up and his dad scares me)
oh yes mighty master of darkness *rolls eyes*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:19 pm

really, one time at his b-day party his dad pushed meh on the ground, rolled meh up in a rug than sat on me!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:but i'm sure mud's not going to die...i can call him if ya waant, but i dont really want to...sometimes his dad picks up and his dad scares me)
i'm only the evil master of darkness on da forums XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:22 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:really, one time at his b-day party his dad pushed meh on the ground, rolled meh up in a rug than sat on me!)
(ROFL!!!!!DUDE!That's NORMAL!!XD Trust me,my dad oes that all the time to me.we have all out wars onc ein a while.We had a war over teh last peice of cake.XD I was throwin stuffed animals at him and he was throwin rolls at meh.XD Now THATS weird.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
hmmm, try sayin dat to da only pyromaniac on da forums^^)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:24 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
hmmm, try sayin dat to da only pyromaniac on da forums^^)
(and to the only queen of all thigns horror on the forums.^^)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:really, one time at his b-day party his dad pushed meh on the ground, rolled meh up in a rug than sat on me!)
(ROFL!!!!!DUDE!That's NORMAL!!XD Trust me,my dad oes that all the time to me.we have all out wars onc ein a while.We had a war over teh last peice of cake.XD I was throwin stuffed animals at him and he was throwin rolls at meh.XD Now THATS weird.XD)
XD o yea! in english today we had to wright a story with candy characters, as in the characters are candy XD i'm gonna wright how far i got in class today brb)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
XD o yea! in english today we had to wright a story with candy characters, as in the characters are candy XD i'm gonna wright how far i got in class today brb)
(XD nize!o dat remidns me,ive go tto continue on meh story!Oh bw Vineh!CHECK UR EMAIL!!!!!!!!Tis important!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(XD nize!o dat remidns me,ive go tto continue on meh story!Oh bw Vineh!CHECK UR EMAIL!!!!!!!!Tis important!)
on it captain *salutes* you have no idea why i did dat, but im both nerveous and exited!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
on it captain *salutes* you have no idea why i did dat, but im both nerveous and exited!)
(Good!Ur preparin for when i rule the world!You just might've just placed yourself in rulin the military,keep up the good work.Dark'll be lucky if he gets ot be a hobo.XD jk!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(Good!Ur preparin for when i rule the world!You just might've just placed yourself in rulin the military,keep up the good work.Dark'll be lucky if he gets ot be a hobo.XD jk!)
XD yes, ill lead yer military^^ *jumps up and down*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 pm

btw fd, ill join yer forum in a bit^^)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:39 pm

(Thankie!And you'll be perfect to rule meh military.*hadns him a late*Maybe dark can sweep meh epic castle every night.XD jk!Or maybe he'll be the royal horror movie colecter.Hmmm...)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Thankie!And you'll be perfect to rule meh military.*hadns him a late*Maybe dark can sweep meh epic castle every night.XD jk!Or maybe he'll be the royal horror movie colecter.Hmmm...)
ya, give him a bike and send em to block buster XD fer a screenname what do ya think of vineflame?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Thankie!And you'll be perfect to rule meh military.*hadns him a late*Maybe dark can sweep meh epic castle every night.XD jk!Or maybe he'll be the royal horror movie colecter.Hmmm...)
ya, give him a bike and send em to block buster XD fer a screenname what do ya think of vineflame?)
(XD nize!And yeh Vineflame's a cool name,but here's meh many other ideas:

Flamingvine
Vineblaze
Vinesinge
Vineburn)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next