DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

+2
Shiva
DarkLord
6 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

kirby wrote:you even stak lord voldemort!
(Lord Voldemort got pwned by Harry when he was a baby just cuz his mom vuled his live over hers,Voldemort's weak.XD i would sure as i am a redhead kick hsi butt if we were in a duel.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm

kirby wrote:i gtg to. cya!
(Aw!!now im bored!!!!*kicks a can*Stupid can.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Is Vanille free yet, or do i have to wait?))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 pm

here! and now splash, but im makin a new charrie and ull see what THATS for in a sec...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm

g2g, food.bbl!)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:34 pm

right when im here...*sighs* bye)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

(HERE!!!!!!Dark!ME BORED!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm

so is i!!!!!! *throws kit kat bar at snow*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:05 pm

(O_O KIT KAT!!!!!!!!*inhales kit kat then throws a snickers bar at dark*You liek snickers?Although peopel these days *BEEEPED* with meh chocolate.....DUMB*BEEP* PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!XD I lone floatry da squirrel!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(O_O KIT KAT!!!!!!!!*inhales kit kat then throws a snickers bar at dark*You liek snickers?Although peopel these days *BEEEPED* with meh chocolate.....DUMB*BEEP* PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!XD I lone floatry da squirrel!)
its FOAMY and no i dont really like snickers *takes out 3 musketeers* meh favority candy is kit kats and 3 musketeers!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(O_O KIT KAT!!!!!!!!*inhales kit kat then throws a snickers bar at dark*You liek snickers?Although peopel these days *BEEEPED* with meh chocolate.....DUMB*BEEP* PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!XD I lone floatry da squirrel!)
its FOAMY and no i dont really like snickers *takes out 3 musketeers* meh favority candy is kit kats and 3 musketeers!)
(I MET TO SAY FOAMY GOD!!!!!!I HAVE BAD TYPOS!!!!!!XD and hwo can you nto like snickers?!?!I hate 3 musketeers.....I I love you HERSHEY OREO CANDY BARS!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:12 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(I MET TO SAY FOAMY GOD!!!!!!I HAVE BAD TYPOS!!!!!!XD and hwo can you nto like snickers?!?!I hate 3 musketeers.....I I love you HERSHEY OREO CANDY BARS!!!!!!!!!!)
i hate caremal.....XD HALLOWEEN IN 2 DAYS WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes out foamy and watches him rant on about halloween*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:17 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
i hate caremal.....XD HALLOWEEN IN 2 DAYS WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes out foamy and watches him rant on about halloween*)
(HALLOWEEN IS MY HOLIDAY!!!!And i agree with Foamy 100%,halloween is nto what it used to be,it sucks now-a-days.I WANT A SCARY HALLOWEEN NOT FRICKEN CUDDLY CARTOON CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(HALLOWEEN IS MY HOLIDAY!!!!And i agree with Foamy 100%,halloween is nto what it used to be,it sucks now-a-days.I WANT A SCARY HALLOWEEN NOT FRICKEN CUDDLY CARTOON CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
me too, there are MORE FREAKIN TODDLERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THEN TEENS! DO U KNOW WHAT I MOSTLY SEE? SPIDRMAN, SUPERMAN, HELLO KITTY, SMILING GHOSTS, CANDY CORN, PRINCES'S AND THAT CRAP!!!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
me too, there are MORE FREAKIN TODDLERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THEN TEENS! DO U KNOW WHAT I MOSTLY SEE? SPIDRMAN, SUPERMAN, HELLO KITTY, SMILING GHOSTS, CANDY CORN, PRINCES'S AND THAT CRAP!!!)
(ME TOO!ITS LIEK PARENTS GIVE YOUR LITTLE KIDS I AREAL FUCKIN COSTUME AND DRESS THEM UP LIKE ESTHER FROM TEH ORPHAN,JASON,MICHAEL MYERS,ETC!NOT A FRICKEN HELLO KITTY EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!1!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:28 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
(ME TOO!ITS LIEK PARENTS GIVE YOUR LITTLE KIDS I AREAL FUCKIN COSTUME AND DRESS THEM UP LIKE ESTHER FROM TEH ORPHAN,JASON,MICHAEL MYERS,ETC!NOT A FRICKEN HELLO KITTY EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!1!!!!)
INK!!!!!!!!! thats why im glad im goin to meh friends neighborhood to scare some kids and get candy rather then my neighborhood...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:31 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
INK!!!!!!!!! thats why im glad im goin to meh friends neighborhood to scare some kids and get candy rather then my neighborhood...)
(LUCKY!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 pm

sry i havnt been on, meh grades went down and meh werk level went way up, but meh grade are better now, i cin git on any time i want!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm

cool vineh!! and yes i am snow XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm

(Cool vineh!And dark.*pulls out wand and a firebotl broom*We never finished our wizard fight.*gets on the firebolt then points wand at dakr and screams*EXPARIOMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:cool vineh!! and yes i am snow XD)
ya, and i found out, if you get pushed into a locker, avoid the lock and handle, and use yer shoulder, it absorbes the impact)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(Cool vineh!And dark.*pulls out wand and a firebotl broom*We never finished our wizard fight.*gets on the firebolt then points wand at dakr and screams*EXPARIOMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*gets popcord* dis should be fun...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(Cool vineh!And dark.*pulls out wand and a firebotl broom*We never finished our wizard fight.*gets on the firebolt then points wand at dakr and screams*EXPARIOMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*pints wand at snow* AVADA KADAVRA!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:cool vineh!! and yes i am snow XD)
ya, and i found out, if you get pushed into a locker, avoid the lock and handle, and use yer shoulder, it absorbes the impact)
(XD or bring a pillow to school.I did dta once.XD it helped a lot!Exept for i didnt get enough room..XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
*pints wand at snow* AVADA KADAVRA!)
(*creates a mystical veil around self and it does nothign then many unicorns come charging at dark*Go ahread,harm one,even touch one,whoever harms a unicorn shall be cursed forever.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next