DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carribean Sea

5 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Carribean Sea - Page 12 Empty Re: Carribean Sea

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:*slams head into wall and sits in corner* THIS ISNT GETTIN ANY EASIER!)
(Hey vinneh/Had a bad day?So did i.*sigh*I failed my quiz,my best friend's bf broke up with her then asked me otu which i smacke dhim fo rit and screamed no,i fell and my arm has a logn cut along it,and i miss mud!*cries then sings Bad Day*)
*begins to cry* ILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! OR SPLASH OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MOVIN TO NEW MEXICO, I WONT HAVE INTERNET FEREVER...I CANT LEVE SPLASH! I CANT DO IT!)
(VINEH!!!!!!!!It's not that bad!My cruise im going to I stop in New Mexico!!!We might be ABEL TO MEET!Vineh,just don t talk about that.please.Im already on teh verge of tears.Here they come.*cries an dhugs Vineh like a best friend*Your my best buddy,my best buddy pyromaniac.Who knows,you might move to Michigan and we can meet up.)
no, my dad said, no internet, im too far, I CANT LEAVE YOU, MY FRIENDS! SPLASH! I CANT DO IT!)
(Sean,i just.*cry*I thought it was bad when you were leavin the forums but now...It hurts to much.*hugs sean llike a friend*Your my best friend,promsi ethat you'll never forget me,whatever you do.Never forget me......*husg vineh again*)
i promise ill never forget you...never)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:18 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:*slams head into wall and sits in corner* THIS ISNT GETTIN ANY EASIER!)
(Hey vinneh/Had a bad day?So did i.*sigh*I failed my quiz,my best friend's bf broke up with her then asked me otu which i smacke dhim fo rit and screamed no,i fell and my arm has a logn cut along it,and i miss mud!*cries then sings Bad Day*)
*begins to cry* ILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! OR SPLASH OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM MOVIN TO NEW MEXICO, I WONT HAVE INTERNET FEREVER...I CANT LEVE SPLASH! I CANT DO IT!)
(VINEH!!!!!!!!It's not that bad!My cruise im going to I stop in New Mexico!!!We might be ABEL TO MEET!Vineh,just don t talk about that.please.Im already on teh verge of tears.Here they come.*cries an dhugs Vineh like a best friend*Your my best buddy,my best buddy pyromaniac.Who knows,you might move to Michigan and we can meet up.)
no, my dad said, no internet, im too far, I CANT LEAVE YOU, MY FRIENDS! SPLASH! I CANT DO IT!)
(Sean,i just.*cry*I thought it was bad when you were leavin the forums but now...It hurts to much.*hugs sean llike a friend*Your my best friend,promsi ethat you'll never forget me,whatever you do.Never forget me......*husg vineh again*)
(maybe this si for the best,maybe the good lord is leading us down another path,one that will lead us to happier lives.And you can still talk to splash thru the phone!You can still text her!And when I get a cell phone ill tell splash she'll give me ur number then maybe oen day you'll se a redhead waitin to talk to yo uon the phone.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(maybe this si for the best,maybe the good lord is leading us down another path,one that will lead us to happier lives.And you can still talk to splash thru the phone!You can still text her!And when I get a cell phone ill tell splash she'll give me ur number then maybe oen day you'll se a redhead waitin to talk to yo uon the phone.)
i need to talk to splash now...this is not for good, this is s***)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(I agree,but splash,she'll not like it at all......I'm just so glad Mud an di are still together.But without you,it's a triangle of friendship and it doesnt work.....Without you i dont have a pyromaniac best friend,without you i dont have someone to help me cool donw when mud's down,without you my life isntg complete.....*cries*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(I agree,but splash,she'll not like it at all......I'm just so glad Mud an di are still together.But without you,it's a triangle of friendship and it doesnt work.....Without you i dont have a pyromaniac best friend,without you i dont have someone to help me cool donw when mud's down,without you my life isntg complete.....*cries*)
i rly need to talk to splash, i refuse to leave her, or you, ill fix this, i promise, where is splash?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
i rly need to talk to splash, i refuse to leave her, or you, ill fix this, i promise, where is splash?)
(idk.But she needs to be here,and my friend Natalie might join,im goign to email her the link to here,you might be able to meet my best friend not on the forums.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(idk.But she needs to be here,and my friend Natalie might join,im goign to email her the link to here,you might be able to meet my best friend not on the forums.)
im not giving up yet...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

(Never give up,never give up on life,never give up on friendship,never give up on anything.Brb,food.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 pm

if i fail...im gonna kill myself...right there that instant...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:if i fail...im gonna kill myself...right there that instant...)
(NO!!!!!Vineh!You cant!If you do ill ill cry forever!If you do ill want to kill myself!Never give up on life!Never!*cries*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:if i fail...im gonna kill myself...right there that instant...)
(NO!!!!!Vineh!You cant!If you do ill ill cry forever!If you do ill want to kill myself!Never give up on life!Never!*cries*)
im already crying, and its not gonna stop...i need to talk to splash and everyone!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
im already crying, and its not gonna stop...i need to talk to splash and everyone!)
(I know you do,and i wish you could but splash isnt coming!She quit darktech!If she's online she's at her forums!Th elink is om the chatting page!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(I know you do,and i wish you could but splash isnt coming!She quit darktech!If she's online she's at her forums!Th elink is om the chatting page!)
kk, thx)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

i cint find teh link)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:i cint find teh link)
(link http://realmofdreams.4umer.net/forum.htm )
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
thx, you know ill try to make things better)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(good.*huggles*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

tell her to come here now or if she wont, tell her to txt meh)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(good.*huggles*)
i need help, from everyone, brb, im gonna get help...john help...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

(who's john?and linky to my forum i made http://greenwords.friendhood.net/forum.htm )
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

(She isnt online i dont know where she is.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 pm

johns grounded...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:johns grounded...)
(who is he?and i gtg in a second im going to doctors to get a shot.*gulp*I hate shots.And my mom gave me a list of things i can't do to the doctor.It's this long:

_

_

Yeah,i want to do a lot of illeagel things to the doctor.Doctors freak em out..)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 pm

(gtg bye.*gulp*Wish me luck.*walsk away hugging my horror movies*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:21 pm

good luck fd, good bye...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down