DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!! Empty LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!!

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 am

• splash/snow desctracted
    bring splash/snow back to darktech
    try to comprmise and apoligize
    if all fail, wait till they become frineds again cause it s the same routine every time

i will cross out things that dont work or wont this time

Last edited by DarkEvilMaster on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!! Empty Re: LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!!

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:02 am

(*pokes*your pethetic.XDIv clamed down an dim eatin a bagel but ill talk to her whn i se eher,if she'll talk to em dat is....)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!! Empty Re: LIST FOR TRYIN TO MAKE SNOW AND SPLASH FRIENDS AGAIN aFTER A FIGHT!!!

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 am

this was all i could think of on short notice.....i wonder if the haunted mansion is on?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 am

(lemmei check)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 am

kk if it is im russin to meh TV wit my laptop XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

(XD nope but pokemon's on.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am

ahhhh....o well *goes to TV*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:09 am

wait wht channel?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:10 am

(brb)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:11 am

(back and cartoon network.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:11 am

k and i just rememberd, i have a monsterquest on my DVR im gonna watch that)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 am

9i mena cartoon network w.Whatever dta is.XD it's teh channel above cartoon network i think.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 am

VAMPIRE BEAST!!!! meh love monsterquest, probobly the only cryptid show on the air XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:VAMPIRE BEAST!!!! meh love monsterquest, probobly the only cryptid show on the air XD)
(oh you mean on discovery kids?or sumthin liek that i havent seen it in forever,XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

monsterquest is on history channel, dont tell meh uve never herd of it!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:monsterquest is on history channel, dont tell meh uve never herd of it!)
(OH wiat nwo i do!I seen it onc eor twice.yeah i seen teh episode about the chubacabra.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 am

ive seen ones on bigfoot,ogopogo,vampire beast,chubracabra,bigfoot attacks,sea monsters and more that i cant remember)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:23 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:ive seen ones on bigfoot,ogopogo,vampire beast,chubracabra,bigfoot attacks,sea monsters and more that i cant remember)
(but there hasnt been one about dogman.Biatches.XD jk!But siriously,dogman is a MUST!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:ive seen ones on bigfoot,ogopogo,vampire beast,chubracabra,bigfoot attacks,sea monsters and more that i cant remember)
(but there hasnt been one about dogman.Biatches.XD jk!But siriously,dogman is a MUST!)
no there is, it was on yesterday but i missed it)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
(AWWW!How coudl i miss i6t>!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 am

FW, i hope ye know there are three questions on yer advice column you havent answered.One is in red...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
(AWWW!How coudl i miss i6t>!)
idk DX rightnow im watchin the true story of halloween on history channel XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 am

.~*'*~.Vanille.~*'*~. wrote:FW, i hope ye know there are three questions on yer advice column you havent answered.One is in red...))
advice column?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:42 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
.~*'*~.Vanille.~*'*~. wrote:FW, i hope ye know there are three questions on yer advice column you havent answered.One is in red...))
advice column?)
(i mad ean advice olumn onm teh warriors forums and thanks splasheh.*huggles splash*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:42 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:
advice column?)
(i mad ean advice olumn onm teh warriors forums and thanks splasheh.*huggles splash*)
oh)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next