DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays*

2 posters

Go down

~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays* Empty ~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays*

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

You're walking through a dark alley and you feel like you're being watched.Shaking the feelign you continue walking.Just then you see a dark shadow move quickly against the side of the building,you feel soemthign hard whack you in the head and you get knocked out.You wak eup for what seems like hours later a girl with blood red hair that's straight and long but curly on the tips,has red curious but feirce eyes,pale skin,is somewhat tall, and skinny is looking down at you,a man in a black suit is beside her.They were talking ot eachother in low voices."Look,(he or she depending on what you are)'s awake."The girl said.The man nodded."What do you know about the micro chip?!"The man demanded,his eyes feirce."What are you talkign about?"You say,frightened by the man's feirce actions."You know what I mean."The man growled ferouciously."Double 0 they may now know what we're talking about,they might be telling the truth."The girl said her eyes softening.Double 0 frowned."You coudl be right..."he turned back to you."Do you know about the Spy Incorporation?!"he demanded."W-well I do now."You say."GREAT!"The redhead exclaimes."Now you told a regular person that we're spies!!!"She added."No,YOU just did that Brienna."Double 0 said."oops..."Brienna said."Oh well,we might as well tell you what's been going on.A man by the name of Ian Rider has been seen putting what looks like a mysterious computer chipin many different computers.Ever since the computers have been more fast,high tech.He said he was going to give one to every computer in the nation for nothing in return.But he seems to nice so we're sendign out spies in to see what he's really up to.Now,we send them up to the factory to investigate."He turned aroudn and grabbed a gun and pointed it at you."Now,you know to much so you either join and be a spy or meet a quick painful death."What will you do?Will you become a spy and go to the factory to check it out?Or die?Your choice.

Form~

Name-
Screenname-
Looks-
Theme Song-
Weapon-
Other-

~SPIES!!!~
Name-Brienna
Screenname-To many...
Looks-~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays* Ossow8
Theme Song-
Weapon-her sword and a machine gun,she has good aim,dont mess with her...
Other-She has a dark past and is the best spy next to Double 0

Name- Henrique
Screenname- Maskedmud
Looks- ~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays* Masked%20man
Theme Song-
Weapon- Lightning Sword
Other- Epic killer of everything!

Rules~
No cussing *** it out if your going to cuss
No going against Ian Rider alone when you find out whats happening!YOULL DIE!!!!
There will be more missiosn after this one so we dont get bored!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Last edited by Evilredhead on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays* Empty Re: ~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays*

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

(*hangs a SPying DO not Disturb sign on the door*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays* Empty Re: ~Spy Rp~*mysterious spy music plays*

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Name- Henrique
Screenname- Maskedmud
Looks- <- my screenname's pic
Theme Song-
Weapon- Lightning Sword
Other- Epic killer of everything!
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Brienna was sneaking aroudn the factory,looking around.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Sneaks behind her, "PSSSSSSD! Hey!" says Henrique
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Brienna whipped around,her hair smacked him in the face."Sorry!But you deserved that!Be quiet do you want us to get caught!?"She hissed in a whisper.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Evilredhead wrote:Brienna whipped around,her hair smacked him in the face."Sorry!But you deserved that!Be quiet do you want us to get caught!?"She hissed in a whisper.
"Sorry! Chief sent me here now" He whispered
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"Well just keep down,rookie."she said."Or you'll be doudle 0 dead!"She added in a hissed whisper.She crouched down lower and dove behind a machine and did a sumersault behind it withotu a sound.
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 pm

(Gtg!bye!*hugs*bbt!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Evilredhead wrote:(Gtg!bye!*hugs*bbt!)
aw! ok...bye! Did you see Splash? she is sad...well, lets leave her alone, ill get off too, bye! Spalsh if your reading this, think about your choice...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

only 700 more posts for 10,000 post in darktech!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum