DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though

2 posters

Go down

I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though Empty I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though

Post  Evilredhead Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 am

Read the title.So i wont be here this weekend,list for other peeps to take care of while im gone-
Mud-Just sharpen my ax please,your the only one i trust with a sharp object.*glances at dark*XD Only Mud is aloud to use my Horror Peeps from horror movies.Love ya!
Dark-Polish my frying pan,feed my dog,practice with Cinder she still need to learn how to dance Cinder is my kittem,Feed cinder,DONT USE MY HORROR PEEPS OR YOU WILL DIE WHEN I COME BACK,and act like a fool
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though Empty Re: I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

yes! will do)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though Empty Re: I will not be here today all the way to sunday night,ill be in Missouri,so dont expect for me to come on the forums at all,I might if the motel has computers though

Post  Evilredhead Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 am

(here to post one thing i only have 20 minutes tops on this computer so im only gonna post this one thing,love yeh mud and check ur yahoo email!Also all of you check your emails!OR DIE!!!!!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down