DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~FlyingClan The clan that lives forever!~

+2
Shiva
Evilredhead
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~FlyingClan The clan that lives forever!~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~FlyingClan The clan that lives forever!~

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Oh forget it!whenever mudhawks on im invisible!!!*throws up arms in exasperation and leaves this thread for the rest of the day*)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

~FlyingClan The clan that lives forever!~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~FlyingClan The clan that lives forever!~

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Rikku wrote:Oh forget it!whenever mudhawks on im invisible!!!*throws up arms in exasperation and leaves this thread for the rest of the day*)))
who are u? wait splash?

Last edited by mudhawk'n'hekk231 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:Oh forget it!whenever mudhawks on im invisible!!!*throws up arms in exasperation and leaves this thread for the rest of the day*)))
who are u?)
*facepalm*You dont know?Im Vineh's gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

splash wanna rp?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
sry, you have 2 accounts?
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
im confuzzled
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
im confuzzled
This is one name is use on this account...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Splash wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
im confuzzled
one of the names? many names when i come to splash im guessing
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Xeriia wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
im confuzzled
This is another...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Xeriia wrote:Oh forget it!whenever mudhawks on im invisible!!!*throws up arms in exasperation and leaves this thread for the rest of the day*)))
(Um splahs i did join.But if you werent so rude i wouldnt of said that.So please do us all a favor and SHUT UR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Splash wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
Rikku wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
who are u?)
Nooooo...brb...
im confuzzled
one of the names? many names when i come to splash im guessing
Only four.^^
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:23 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Xeriia wrote:Oh forget it!whenever mudhawks on im invisible!!!*throws up arms in exasperation and leaves this thread for the rest of the day*)))
(Um splahs i did join.But if you werent so rude i wouldnt of said that.So please do us all a favor and SHUT UR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
WOOO! girl stay back for splash, calm down you are friends! you are friends, friends friends, FUCKIN" friends
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

EVERY ONE CALM DOWN!!!!! *deep breath* no click n this link to calm down...its soothing....[url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY[/url]

Last edited by DarkestFlame on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Grrrrrrrr...THATS IT!!!I MIGHT QUIT EVERY FORUM!!!!I CANT GET A BREAK ON ANY FORUM, SO I MIGHT AS WELL NOT GO ON ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I BET THE MOMENT I DO YOURE GONNA BE DANCIN IN THE STREET SINCE YOUR RID OF ME!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ceriia on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm

look at the above post splash!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
WOOO! girl stay back for splash, calm down you are friends! you are friends, friends friends, FUCKIN" friends
(IF SPLASH WASNT SO IGNORANT MAYEB WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS!GOD SPLASH IS AS BAD AS MY OLD BFF BAYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Ceriia wrote:
Grrrrrrrr...THATS IT!!!I MIGHT QUIT EVERY FORUM!!!!I CANT GET A BREAK ON ANY FORUM, SO I MIGHT AS WELL NOT GO ON ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my god, you are FUCKING FRIENDS FROM THE START! GOD! REALLY!
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

DarkestFlame wrote:EVERY ONE CALM DOWN!!!!! *deep breath* no click n this link to calm down...its soothing....[url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY[/url]
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm

DarkestFlame wrote:EVERY ONE CALM DOWN!!!!! *deep breath* no click n this link to calm down...its soothing....[url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY[/url]
rabbit wat we talking bout?

Last edited by mudhawk'n'hekk231 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm

mud's right,stop fighting really.....)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm

(really dark?Really?The lugia song?I was just thinking about this song yesterday at ren fest!Weird!But yes it's calming.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

I dont care anymore!Its all gotten so bad that i wouldnt care if the world was going to be destroyed in the next eight minutes!Me and FW never get along!We are too different!!!!!Im the same as all the other stupid idiotic f-ing bs in the world!!!!)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

(*grabs instrument that yo ucan play the lugia song on and plays it*Or the world will turn to Ash!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

DarkestFlame wrote:mud's right,stop fighting really.....)
is dark, darksnipe?
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next