DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd Like To Thank You All...

Go down

I'd Like To Thank You All... Empty I'd Like To Thank You All...

Post  Evilredhead Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Dear Previous Members of DarkTech,

Thank you all for making the year I was on the site bright and full of good memories. I am here today on a nostalgia trip, and it's left me in honest tears of happiness. Recalling all the wonderful times we spent here (as well as some of the not so wonderful) has really been an experience I won't soon forget... Thank you, everyone. Henrique, Sylvia, Ian, and Sean... You all have impacted my life in so many ways, and I will never forget our once beloved Diamond of Friends (+1). I love each and every one of you for many reasons. I wish you all good luck in everything you do and dream of doing. I don't even know if anyone will ever read this, but if you do, just know that even though it may be years ahead when you finally see this, on the inside, I will always be that 10 year old girl on CrystalClan and Darktech, who you all came to know and love. Forever I will both miss and cherish the times we spent here. Thank you, each and every one of you for making my life that much brighter....

Love,
Flyingwish
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum