DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Beginning...

2 posters

Go down

Your Beginning... Empty Your Beginning...

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello, Thats it, move along...
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Your Beginning... Empty Re: Your Beginning...

Post  Evilredhead Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm

(ROFL!Wtf was that about?!?!XD*holds up Action Replay*Look what i got in the mail today!That's right!EBAY ROX!!!!!!!!Action replay forever!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:53 am

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(ROFL!Wtf was that about?!?!XD*holds up Action Replay*Look what i got in the mail today!That's right!EBAY ROX!!!!!!!!Action replay forever!!!!!!!!!)
My action replay is crap...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am

mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(ROFL!Wtf was that about?!?!XD*holds up Action Replay*Look what i got in the mail today!That's right!EBAY ROX!!!!!!!!Action replay forever!!!!!!!!!)
(XD Dta's okay!*hugs*Im still tryin to find the arceus code though.But i did catch cressala and mespirit because i got bored and wanted 99 master balls.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(XD Dta's okay!*hugs*Im still tryin to find the arceus code though.But i did catch cressala and mespirit because i got bored and wanted 99 master balls.XD)
i got both, plus darkrai, and 2 arceus, *holds up their pokeballs* OH! PWND!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(SHUT UP!!!!!!*smacks*XD Even though epic and pwnd are my fave words..XD 0_o OMG.......My brother just emailed me a video of him singing Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha!!!!*screams bloody mruder*It's scaring ME!!!!It's not on youtube but he emailed me it thru tinypic,no way am i puttign that on youtube i will be laughed at for life.....)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
(SHUT UP!!!!!!*smacks*XD Even though epic and pwnd are my fave words..XD 0_o OMG.......My brother just emailed me a video of him singing Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha!!!!*screams bloody mruder*It's scaring ME!!!!It's not on youtube but he emailed me it thru tinypic,no way am i puttign that on youtube i will be laughed at for life.....)
... no comment)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
mudhawk'n'hekk231 wrote:
... no comment)
(i dont blame yeh.*shivers*That boy doesnt have a good singin nerve in his body!Nor does he pick goos songs to sing.....)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down