DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me.

3 posters

Go down

~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me. Empty ~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me.

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 am

(Sorry,if i ever want to poublish this i cant put it on the internet because odds are,someone will steal it.)

Last edited by FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do you want more story or not?Say yes with me."Yes.")
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me. Empty Re: ~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me.

Post  Shiva Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 am

This reminds me of Redrum....a mystery game DT played once about a little girl named Rose who dreamed of ghosts and she drew them in her journal and she wrote about them...Redrum spelled backwards is Murder, and all the ghosts she saw where murdered...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me. Empty Re: ~The Never Ending Escape~ A Story writen by me.

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 am

(XD i now it's spelled backwords as murder because i sa wthe movie the shining where they kept sayign redrum which menat kill your family to the dad.XD And I love dis book so far!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

(SHould i keep adding on to my story?Until it's finished or not?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:16 pm

KillerQueen wrote:(SHould i keep adding on to my story?Until it's finished or not?)
its done *mails to publisher*
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:(SHould i keep adding on to my story?Until it's finished or not?)
its done *mails to publisher*
(*blink blink*Okay...Ima guessin dats a yes...XD Ill get to work on the 2nd chapter.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum