DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Whom It May Concern..

4 posters

Go down

To Whom It May Concern.. Empty To Whom It May Concern..

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 pm

.~*'*~.To Whom It May Conern.~*'*~.

Hello! I am here to welcome you to the realm of insanity, otherwise known as Darktech. This shall be your first and last forum...

We are a group of friends happily chatting and role playing(rping) on rps or on chat subjects. We share our troubles, our life stories, and our hopes and dreams with each other. We welcome any who come here...

This place started when me, DarkLucario900, FlyingwishaHorrorQueen, epicmudhawk, and pyromaniacvineh all were happy friend on the Warriors forum.We all love cats and warriors.DarkLucario900 decided to make a forum and we all, being closefriends, joined. We are very happy here and we wish that many others join as well so vour friendships can grow...

I am known to my friends as Splash.But my usernames vary from Rikku, Shiva, Penelo, and others. I am the queen of snickerdoodles and blitzball. I'm a major Final Fantasy fan, my favorite game being Final Fantasy X. I hate being grounded to reality. I love singing, probably because I am in chorus. My boy friend is pyromaniacvineh. I do not appreciate profanity or improper language being used around me, so everyone doesn't use that kind of language around me. i am bullied requently at school because of my love for cats. I am going to high school next year, a thing I do not look forward to. My favorite foods are Ham an golden raisin sauce, funnel cake, and snickerdoodles. I am friedly to anyone as long as they do not get on my nerves. If you need help you can send me a private message.^^

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen is a feisty young red head with a love of horror things. We call her FW. She is one of my best friends, but ii attept to stay on her good side due tov our frequent fights. She is very short tempred so it would be nice if you try not to offend her. Epicmudhawk is her boyfriend, so do not try and take him for yourself or you will have to face the mega wrath of the red head...

Pyromaniacvineh is my boyfriend and one of the nicest people in the world. He is known as vineh. He has problems at his home, so it is better to avoid that subject. He likes war subjects, ad he is the founder of the MEPS(Man Eating Pies). He is the ultimate random person you ever saw, and he is a good friend to have. Try not to get him annoyed or he wil get out his flamin chainsaw...

Epicmudhawk is pyromaniacvineh's best friend in real life. Known as mud or muddeh, he is FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen's boyfriend, so he also is very feisty. Very random, and like FW and Dark, he loves pokemon.

DarkLucario900, known here as Dark, he is Mud and vineh's best friend in real life nd the epic creator of this forum!!!

~Runningfire~ doesn get on much. We call her fireh. She is dark's girl friend. I don't know much about her...

Aravis is my best friend in real life. She is bright, cheerful, and a horse lover. She also plays Final Fantasy, something I didnt know until she joined and got her avvie(avatar) as Rikku. She is very friendly, and like me and vineh, doesnt like cussing.

~*Jacklynn*~ is Aravis's friend in real life. She is very friendly and full of cheerfulness.She is bouncy and happy most of the time.Other than that I don't know much about her...

We all are very enthusiastic at rping, but there is a tad too much chatting. I hope you will join this forum. Thanks!!!!

.~*'*~.From The Gang Here At The Door Of Insanity.~*'*~.

Last edited by .~*'*~.Vanille.~*'*~. on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

To Whom It May Concern.. Empty Re: To Whom It May Concern..

Post  Aravis Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm

This is such a great entry! good job!
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

^^danke!this is just for anyone who browses here...lol...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:46 pm

*cries* you know me so well!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 pm

dont cry....you'll make me cry...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:dont cry....you'll make me cry...
Very Happy all right, hey! i made a thingy on chat, i think... please read the thing below the poll, ok?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 pm

(Mud's my boyfriend-tp-be?Well.Awkward.....*dances to this song*This song is so not true!But it's been stuck in my head all day and the song is catchy!XD)

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Mud's my boyfriend-tp-be?Well.Awkward.....*dances to this song*This song is so not true!But it's been stuck in my head all day and the song is catchy!XD)

i thought i was her boyfriend...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Mud's my boyfriend-tp-be?Well.Awkward.....*dances to this song*This song is so not true!But it's been stuck in my head all day and the song is catchy!XD)

(XD not at teh point she made that,she didnt change it yet.And i posted that while we were broken up.XD but now were back together!YAY!!!!Splash needs to update that thing.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:

(XD not at teh point she made that,she didnt change it yet.And i posted that while we were broken up.XD but now were back together!YAY!!!!Splash needs to update that thing.)
yup!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:

yup!!)
(Yuperz!!!!*dances aroudn to Gimme That Girl by Joe Nicholas*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum