DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You opinion of Mud

3 posters

Go down

What did i do to you?

You opinion of Mud I_vote_lcap80%You opinion of Mud I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
You opinion of Mud I_vote_lcap0%You opinion of Mud I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
You opinion of Mud I_vote_lcap20%You opinion of Mud I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

You opinion of Mud Empty You opinion of Mud

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 pm

OK! what do you guys think of me? I dont care what you think of me, just tell me; if good, ill thank you, if bad, ill try to fix what ever is wrong...

Theme song?
Personality?
How I talk?
If i offended you?

Whatever, just tell me! Smile
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

You opinion of Mud Empty Re: You opinion of Mud

Post  Aravis Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

i dont really know u but u seem nice : )
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Aravis wrote:i dont really know u but u seem nice : )
yay! *ding* 12 more to go! )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

(*hideas face*I clicked other because there's no button that says "Still has feelings for and wants more thne anythign in the world for him to be hers again.")
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*hideas face*I clicked other because there's no button that says "Still has feelings for and wants more thne anythign in the world for him to be hers again.")
sry for that!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*hideas face*I clicked other because there's no button that says "Still has feelings for and wants more thne anythign in the world for him to be hers again.")
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)
forgive me! *puppy dog eyes* plus you said you though it wouldn't work either)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)
(then i had teh idea you never heard of because the day you broek up with me i was goign to tell you.This plan for us to meet will take a whiel but my dad said when i turn 18 he's lettign me take a vaction anywhere in the world, i was going to pick Virginia to meet you.An dplus i always think it would work.I just kept forgetign that this poem that i wrote liek two years ago matches our situation,kinda.

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky
Leavign a trail of hearts and cracks teh the worl dsayign goodbye

The meanign fo the poem is if you really loev someone no matter how many hardships you face you will make it thru.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)
(then i had teh idea you never heard of because the day you broek up with me i was goign to tell you.This plan for us to meet will take a whiel but my dad said when i turn 18 he's lettign me take a vaction anywhere in the world, i was going to pick Virginia to meet you.An dplus i always think it would work.I just kept forgetign that this poem that i wrote liek two years ago matches our situation,kinda.

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

The meanign fo the poem is if you really loev someone no matter how many hardships you face you will make it thru.)
but even if your 18, ill be 20! collage!!! and you'll see the sights of Virginia, not me! plus, would your dad say!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

why do i fell guilty...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

i dont want to get in to this but my mom and dad r 3 years apart and plus when u r older, age doen't really matter. But again not wantin to get in the middle of things : )
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Aravis wrote:i dont want to get in to this but my mom and dad r 3 years apart and plus when u r older, age doen't really matter. But again not wantin to get in the middle of things : )
thats different with mine, they want me to date someone my age, remember the saying, pick someone your own size!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

but even if your 18, ill be 20! collage!!! and you'll see the sights of Virginia, not me! plus, would your dad say!)
(i wouldnt care what he said.To tell you the truth i would slip away just to find you.And fo rpeats sake age doesnt matter my mom and dad are 7 years apart!Once school is done,popularty,age,and what other people such as jerks think abotu you wont matter anymore.Simpel as that.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

(i wouldnt care what he said.To tell you the truth i would slip away just to find you.And fo rpeats sake age doesnt matter my mom and dad are 7 years apart!Once school is done,popularty,age,and what other people such as jerks think abotu you wont matter anymore.Simpel as that.)
im back and, G-u-i-l-t-y!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

(Then tell me mud.WHy did you break up with me.I think there's more to it then then age and location.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
sry for that!)
((mmm hmmm.*cross arms*)

Love is liek a dove
Flyign in the sky

(Then tell me mud.WHy did you break up with me.I think there's more to it then then age and location.)
no, i made a mistake i shouldn't have done, can you check your rp you made?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum