DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent news!Repeat, URGENT NEWS WITH INFIITY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Urgent news!Repeat, URGENT NEWS WITH INFIITY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent news!Repeat, URGENT NEWS WITH INFIITY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:*sings Til I forget about you by BTR* DDO move faster!!!)
errrr wut?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Urgent news!Repeat, URGENT NEWS WITH INFIITY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent news!Repeat, URGENT NEWS WITH INFIITY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
errrr wut?)
DDO? Dungeons and Dragons online... snow, splash, and me play it)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:oh no....oh lord.....oh my gosh....ummm...exect me to puff at anytime, sister crisis.....
oh no, dt, this cant be good)[/quote] nope, it cant[/quote]hmmm, if i mail splash sumthin helpfull it wouldnt get there in time, theres only one thing to do *gives mud a cheerleading costume* now cheer fer splash!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
errrr wut?)
is it free?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
errrr wut?)
is it free?)
yup)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:oh no....oh lord.....oh my gosh....ummm...exect me to puff at anytime, sister crisis.....
oh no, dt, this cant be good)
nope, it cant[/quote]hmmm, if i mail splash sumthin helpfull it wouldnt get there in time, theres only one thing to do *gives mud a cheerleading costume* now cheer fer splash!)[/quote]brb)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
errrr wut?)
is it free?)
yup)
ok then, i cin join^^)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
oh no, dt, this cant be good)
nope, it cant
hmmm, if i mail splash sumthin helpfull it wouldnt get there in time, theres only one thing to do *gives mud a cheerleading costume* now cheer fer splash!)[/quote]brb)[/quote]kk, this post is epicly failin...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm

drat, g2g, lets just say i got some kids after meh, ill bbl, luv ya splash! *kisses splash* ill miss ya *poofs*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

(Hey peoples.Ow.*puts icepack to head*This jerk whacked me with his tromboen case then his mth book cuz i called him a moron cuz he was being stupid and saying im retarded.WHAT A*goes to cussing zone says word tehn comes back*!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

im back and Snow! *hugs* Trombone case? he is disrespecting the trombone! *Grabs shotgun* who?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:29 pm

(This*goes back to cussign zone says a word then coems back*named Jase!!!He think's he's all cool cuz he's friend with the jock of teh school.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 pm

DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:32 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(This*goes back to cussign zone says a word then coems back*named Jase!!!He think's he's all cool cuz he's friend with the jock of teh school.)
oh...if i were there i would not do anything or threat to beat him after skool)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(This*goes back to cussign zone says a word then coems back*named Jase!!!He think's he's all cool cuz he's friend with the jock of teh school.)
oh...if i were there i would not do anything or threat to beat him after skool)
(*sigh*I hate him.He's such a *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum