DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~I Forgot The Title To This Topic~*~

Go down

~*~I Forgot The Title To This Topic~*~ Empty ~*~I Forgot The Title To This Topic~*~

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

This is random, really, it is. This is for music videos, songs, and tributes. Possible parodues, but tere are certain rules that must be followed.Remember, when you post something here you must post a topic it will go under.Thisis also where you can chat about these songs or maybe even some things completely unrelated.^^

~*~Final Fantasy~*~

~*~Rules And Regulations~*~
No cussing!

No songs allowed by the following
-Micheal Jackson-
-Hanna Montana-
Weird Al Yankovic is allowed, but no parodies on Hanna Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songs are not allowed to have cussing in them!

If a song is up on this page, then you MUST listen to it!!For tributes or music videos everyone with an exception for myself must post what scene appeared at the parts I ask.For songs, well, they will be required torecite the lyrics if any and if the picture changed and if it dd what it canged to.The onlyreason I do this is so everyone can have their songs listened to.

No insultin others on this rp!!

This is not a rule or regulation.I just posted this to see if you would read it.

Have fun!And you must read all the rules and when you do you must post every single emote you like!!^^
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum