DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me!

2 posters

Go down

Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me! Empty Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 pm

*sighs and tries to fight back the fear*
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me! Empty Re: Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 am

*knocks on forum door*
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me! Empty Re: Fw's crying/killing spot,no one comes here beside me!

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am

(LOL!Hey!bad dream.....I had a dream you died in a car crash,i cried so hard.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(LOL!Hey!bad dream.....I had a dream you died in a car crash,i cried so hard.)
0_0 um...ok...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 am

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(LOL!Hey!bad dream.....I had a dream you died in a car crash,i cried so hard.)
0_0 um...ok...)
(Yeah,it was freaky,and i woke up with a fat cat on my head.It was meowin in meh ear,its loud!!!XD im better now,im eatin beef jerkey,it alwas clams meh down.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
0_0 um...ok...)
(Yeah,it was freaky,and i woke up with a fat cat on my head.It was meowin in meh ear,its loud!!!XD im better now,im eatin beef jerkey,it alwas clams meh down.XD)
GO here plz, i made a small website/forums!!! <-click here!!! )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 am

ZEKROM &amp; Mudhawk wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
0_0 um...ok...)
(*groans*To many websites!XD jk!Ill join!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
0_0 um...ok...)
its a small one...and its just for small stuff, like if this forum is acting weird)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
0_0 um...ok...)
its a small one...and its just for small stuff, like if this forum is acting weird)
(Where the heck is the freakin join button?!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 am

click "sign in" then click Yahoo! or Google, and sign in as your email...then click edit profile, and edit it, TOP LEFT CORNER)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 am

ZEKROM &amp; Mudhawk wrote:click "sign in" then click Yahoo! or Google, and sign in as your email...then click edit profile, and edit it, TOP LEFT CORNER)
(thankie!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:click "sign in" then click Yahoo! or Google, and sign in as your email...then click edit profile, and edit it, TOP LEFT CORNER)
(thankie!)
your welcome)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 am

(SO bored!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 pm

(*turns mp3 on and listens to Fireflies by Owl City*This song always calms me.*takes a depe breath and exhales slowly*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm

(*screams into pillow*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm

(*pulls hair out*STUPID FREAKIN RPS!!!!!!!!!!!!*stalks off to cussing zone to cuss abotu 50 times*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*turns mp3 on and listens to Fireflies by Owl City*This song always calms me.*takes a depe breath and exhales slowly*)
omg, that song...its...my and vineh's epic song, we ran around a coffee table, chasing our bros, with the song in the backround)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(*turns mp3 on and listens to Fireflies by Owl City*This song always calms me.*takes a depe breath and exhales slowly*)
omg, that song...its...my and vineh's epic song, we ran around a coffee table, chasing our bros, with the song in the backround)
(XD taht's the sogn that always calsm me down,i need to lsiten to it right about now.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum