DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 pm

How dare this happen in mny untimely absence!!!I got on once on Wednesday at school to find this this this....atrocity here.I thought uit was only a problem with the computer, but oh no!Now i see the truth!!WHO DID THIS CRIME!!!I shall punish the offending prson for this!!!I SHALL WREAK HAVOC UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED AND APOLOGIES FROM THE MISCREATS ARE IN PLACE!!!!!!!!!I shall not speak to the suspected offender until this is fixed.Thank you and Af Wiederzein!!!!

Last edited by .~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DarkLord Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm

what are ya talking about? i dont know what ya mean Question )
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 am

...skulls)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 am

AHA!!!!My investigation is complete!!!The guilty party is......*dramatic pause and drumroll*
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 am

...DARK!!!!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild (Ratchet) Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 am

(what are u talking about splash?)
Wild (Ratchet)
Wild (Ratchet)
Servent

http://wild-breeze7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 am

Am I the only one who has noticed the profound change in this screen here?!?!?!?!??!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU! gosh i love that line...)

Last edited by ZEKROM & Mudhawk on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Splash: AHA!!!!My investigation is complete!!!The guilty party is......*dramatic pause and drumroll*.....DARK!!!!

Mudhawk: Well done Inspector Splash, you've done it again!
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 pm

make up yer mind!are ye mattrer or anti matter?GOSH!and if i were youmi wouldnt consume me.I eat a lot of tomatoes and funnel cake and snickerdoodles and all manner of food.Id give you a belly ache!
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm

what did i do!?!?! im confuzled Question )
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:make up yer mind!are ye mattrer or anti matter?GOSH!and if i were youmi wouldnt consume me.I eat a lot of tomatoes and funnel cake and snickerdoodles and all manner of food.Id give you a belly ache!
what?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:31 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:what did i do!?!?! im confuzled Question )
CONFECE!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:what did i do!?!?! im confuzled Question )
CONFECE!)
i seriously have no idea what the he!! shes talkin about so FREAKIN CAN IT!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Am i the only one with a different screen than the others....if so, HOW THE HECK DO I FIX THE DERN THING!?1?!?!)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:Am i the only one with a different screen than the others....if so, HOW THE HECK DO I FIX THE DERN THING!?1?!?!)))
wait the forum skin? thats what u where talkin about! i changed it thats all! XD i thought u thought i did somthin and i was freakin out)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 pm

oh!well, this one confuses me and it freaksxx me out!!!!!!!the quotes are annoying me, the fact that the profile is on te other side, the logo, the fact tat everyon now is speaking in grey...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm

i changed the skin, my avvie, and my screen name for halloween! soon i will make the official darktech halloween rp! i will do this with every holiday)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Will you change it back later?This one confuzzlez and annoyinz meh greatly..and what about my rps?So far ive had two failures in a row.Vineh was gonna join number one, but it didnt work out.FW and mud dint waa join the first one either.The second one ultimately failed, FW didnt wanna join because she said there were too many rps and mud made no intentions of joining.Im PRAYING my newest one will make at least ONE member...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:i changed the skin, my avvie, and my screen name for halloween! soon i will make the official darktech halloween rp! i will do this with every holiday)
(and ill mak ea better rp that will wipe the floor with dark's!^^)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 pm

...And as long as they are not TOO horrorish and arent gtrounded to reality, im joiningboth!^^
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:13 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:...And as long as they are not TOO horrorish and arent gtrounded to reality, im joiningboth!^^
again not joining anymore rps... ok! i made a forum, just in case Darktech is destroyed! or temporary disabled)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum