DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multipropose forum

+3
Wild (Ratchet)
Evilredhead
~*-MaskedMud-*~
7 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Multipropose forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Multipropose forum

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:(XD Appparently Cynder likes coke,she's trying to lick teh coke outta the can ive been drinkin coke from!XD OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!She spilled it........STUPID CAT!!!!!!!UGH!*groans then grabs rag and wipes coke up*Me gettin a nother one,kitties are off limits from meh coek form now on!!!!!)
*gives cyinder a coke* dont tell her!)
(*comes back them sees Cybder cuddling a can of coke with coek all over her face*Mmmm hmmmm.*crosses arms*As long as sh edoesn't spill ti sh ecan have it i guess.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:(XD Appparently Cynder likes coke,she's trying to lick teh coke outta the can ive been drinkin coke from!XD OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!She spilled it........STUPID CAT!!!!!!!UGH!*groans then grabs rag and wipes coke up*Me gettin a nother one,kitties are off limits from meh coek form now on!!!!!)
(*comes back them sees Cybder cuddling a can of coke with coek all over her face*Mmmm hmmmm.*crosses arms*As long as sh edoesn't spill ti sh ecan have it i guess.)
X) )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
X) )
(XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
X) )
(XD)
im bored...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

(Me too......Hmmmmmm.XD im watching your hatchet deadlock 2 one that you were having trouble uploading nwo kt's fiinally up and i nearly laughed my head off when you said "I pay attention to girls."I actually did a spit take there and nwo Cynder is covered in coke.XD ROFL!!!!!!!!!Im going to clean her up before she starts lickign herself....XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

KillerQueen wrote:(Me too......Hmmmmmm.XD im watching your hatchet deadlock 2 one that you were having trouble uploading nwo kt's fiinally up and i nearly laughed my head off when you said "I pay attention to girls."I actually did a spit take there and nwo Cynder is covered in coke.XD ROFL!!!!!!!!!Im going to clean her up before she starts lickign herself....XD)
yay! my one fan!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:(Me too......Hmmmmmm.XD im watching your hatchet deadlock 2 one that you were having trouble uploading nwo kt's fiinally up and i nearly laughed my head off when you said "I pay attention to girls."I actually did a spit take there and nwo Cynder is covered in coke.XD ROFL!!!!!!!!!Im going to clean her up before she starts lickign herself....XD)
yay! my one fan!)
(XD Im back and now Cynder is abotu to bite my finger off and shove it in the computer for making her take a little bath.XD Evil cat of epicness!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 pm

KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
yay! my one fan!)
(XD Im back and now Cynder is abotu to bite my finger off and shove it in the computer for making her take a little bath.XD Evil cat of epicness!!!!!!!!!)
Go take that kat to a bath!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
yay! my one fan!)
(XD im about to make her listen to Da Ya Liek Waffles for 5 hours staight if sh econtinues biting my finger.I have it on my computer and im just abotu to put the headphones on her just to annoy her completly.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
yay! my one fan!)
(XD im about to make her listen to Da Ya Liek Waffles for 5 hours staight if sh econtinues biting my finger.I have it on my computer and im just abotu to put the headphones on her just to annoy her completly.XD)
ok, gtg, sry, *hugs snow* bye!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
yay! my one fan!)
ok, gtg, sry, *hugs snow* bye!)
(Bye!*hugs*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

ive made a choice, im leaving the forums, im not saying im gonna leave forever, but for the time for now, i really dont get on anymore, im gonna be on email and youtube, but all forums, im leaving, im sry its not anything on it, its just...im gone, good bye for the some time, *hugs everyone, and gives a paper to each* )

Snow: I love you, but...i dont see you much no more, but ill still do gmail and youtube, ok?
Vineh: your my best friend and we can still be friends, just not though forums, skype and email!
Splash: Keep vineh and snow under control and i hope your rp cartoon goes well!
Fireh: Stay with dark, you 2 are part of our family we have here!
Dark: i dont know, we see each other everyday, so ya!
wild: um... dont delete me stuff on crystalclan, k?
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:ive made a choice, im leaving the forums, im not saying im gonna leave forever, but for the time for now, i really dont get on anymore, im gonna be on email and youtube, but all forums, im leaving, im sry its not anything on it, its just...im gone, good bye for the some time, *hugs everyone, and gives a paper to each* )

Snow: I love you, but...i dont see you much no more, but ill still do gmail and youtube, ok?
Vineh: your my best friend and we can still be friends, just not though forums, skype and email!
(What?I-I.*runs away and break sotu in cryign*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:ive made a choice, im leaving the forums, im not saying im gonna leave forever, but for the time for now, i really dont get on anymore, im gonna be on email and youtube, but all forums, im leaving, im sry its not anything on it, its just...im gone, good bye for the some time, *hugs everyone, and gives a paper to each* )

wow, thats the nicest thing uve said ta me or made me feel, thx man i'll see ya tomarrow)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

*hugs mud in a friend way* ill skype ya)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 pm

hiya vineh)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 pm

hey, i cint be on now cux u homewerk so i bbs *poos for algeba...*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:28 pm

i'm lucky i dont got algebra Razz see ya)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:34 am

HERE!!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am

(Here1*does kartwheels again and again*I LOVE KARTWHEELS!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 am

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Here1*does kartwheels again and again*I LOVE KARTWHEELS!!!!!!!)
story plz!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 am

(okay well it all started a logn time ago,before teh schoolw as remodled,a girl named Sarah carelessly wandered into the forest behidn the school,she heard voices tellign her to turn back but thoguht it was all in her head,so sh ekept walking.A little whuiel later she hear dscreams,she started to freak out and started to turn back and then she felt a cold hand on her shoulder,she looked at it's face and all sh esaw was a shadowy looking face with blood dripping from it''s mouth,eyes,and nose.She screamed but the shadowman killed her with an ax he was carrying.It's said that if you go out into the forest behind the school to this day you will hear Sarah's screams and she still haunts teh forest.She's angry and wants revenge,every halloween some kid goes into the forest and sees if they can ptu Srah to rest,but all came back gasping and panting talkign abotu crazy things.It's sai dSarah will keep trying to find the one kid that will brign her back to life,that oen kid would grow up to be the most evil person on earth,and when Sarahb does find that person,she will kill them and walk the earth living once more,but with a price,she will have to kill one kid who si teh kindest every year that she lives.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(okay well it all started a logn time ago,before teh schoolw as remodled,a girl named Sarah carelessly wandered into the forest behidn the school,she heard voices tellign her to turn back but thoguht it was all in her head,so sh ekept walking.A little whuiel later she hear dscreams,she started to freak out and started to turn back and then she felt a cold hand on her shoulder,she looked at it's face and all sh esaw was a shadowy looking face with blood dripping from it''s mouth,eyes,and nose.She screamed but the shadowman killed her with an ax he was carrying.It's said that if you go out into the forest behind the school to this day you will hear Sarah's screams and she still haunts teh forest.She's angry and wants revenge,every halloween some kid goes into the forest and sees if they can ptu Srah to rest,but all came back gasping and panting talkign abotu crazy things.It's sai dSarah will keep trying to find the one kid that will brign her back to life,that oen kid would grow up to be the most evil person on earth,and when Sarahb does find that person,she will kill them and walk the earth living once more,but with a price,she will have to kill one kid who si teh kindest every year that she lives.)
you lost me at sarah)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm

ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:(okay well it all started a logn time ago,before teh schoolw as remodled,a girl named Sarah carelessly wandered into the forest behidn the school,she heard voices tellign her to turn back but thoguht it was all in her head,so sh ekept walking.A little whuiel later she hear dscreams,she started to freak out and started to turn back and then she felt a cold hand on her shoulder,she looked at it's face and all sh esaw was a shadowy looking face with blood dripping from it''s mouth,eyes,and nose.She screamed but the shadowman killed her with an ax he was carrying.It's said that if you go out into the forest behind the school to this day you will hear Sarah's screams and she still haunts teh forest.She's angry and wants revenge,every halloween some kid goes into the forest and sees if they can ptu Srah to rest,but all came back gasping and panting talkign abotu crazy things.It's sai dSarah will keep trying to find the one kid that will brign her back to life,that oen kid would grow up to be the most evil person on earth,and when Sarahb does find that person,she will kill them and walk the earth living once more,but with a price,she will have to kill one kid who si teh kindest every year that she lives.)
you lost me at sarah)
(why sarah?And jus read it agin,god.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm

i love this song...*says then cries* its so sad!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next