DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Galexy Of Time

+3
DarkLord
Wild (Ratchet)
Shiva
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the Galexy Of Time - Page 38 Empty Re: the Galexy Of Time

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:i played the scary maze game and beat it so i'll just watch the other 2 XD)
(XD The firts time i played it i was with my friend and she toldme the regular trick that you shoudl get to tthe 4th level well i coudl tell it was a screamer form the start so when the face appeared i jumped out at her an dshe ran,screaming.XD i was laughign so hard!I scared her when she tried to scare me!XD)
XD thats sad)
(XD and im goign to try to hypnotize myself with a youtbue vidoe so brb.I fi start talkign about lindsey lohan im hypnotized.)
*raises eyebrow* what eves)
(Wow,i started to drool whiel watchign the spiral.I'm smackign myself righ tynow trying to make me fully awake.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:i played the scary maze game and beat it so i'll just watch the other 2 XD)
(XD The firts time i played it i was with my friend and she toldme the regular trick that you shoudl get to tthe 4th level well i coudl tell it was a screamer form the start so when the face appeared i jumped out at her an dshe ran,screaming.XD i was laughign so hard!I scared her when she tried to scare me!XD)
XD thats sad)
(XD and im goign to try to hypnotize myself with a youtbue vidoe so brb.I fi start talkign about lindsey lohan im hypnotized.)
(Wow,i started to drool whiel watchign the spiral.I'm smackign myself righ tynow trying to make me fully awake.)
XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
XD thats sad)
XD)
(SHUT UP!!!!!*smacks*It works!!!!I was feelign really heavily an di started to drool thne i nearly fell asleep!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
XD thats sad)
XD)
(SHUT UP!!!!!*smacks*It works!!!!I was feelign really heavily an di started to drool thne i nearly fell asleep!)
watch this:
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 am

(Oh mothman?I knwo all abotu him.Im tigh twith legends.You name it ive porbly heard of it.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 am

u proboly gonna call me crazy for saying this but i beleive this stuff! mothman, bigfoot, flatwoods monster, living dinosaures, dogman, chubracabra, jersy devil you name it!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

and this
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:u proboly gonna call me crazy for saying this but i beleive this stuff! mothman, bigfoot, flatwoods monster, living dinosaures, dogman, chubracabra, jersy devil you name it!)
(*facepalm*Why do you think i always look that stuff up?I do too!I believe in dogman,chubacabra,teh noch less monster,aleins,mothman,and every other klegend i hear dof!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

and this too:
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:u proboly gonna call me crazy for saying this but i beleive this stuff! mothman, bigfoot, flatwoods monster, living dinosaures, dogman, chubracabra, jersy devil you name it!)
(*facepalm*Why do you think i always look that stuff up?I do too!I believe in dogman,chubacabra,teh noch less monster,aleins,mothman,and every other klegend i hear dof!)
THANK GOD! SOMEONE ELSE!!! *hi5s snoweh*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
THANK GOD! SOMEONE ELSE!!! *hi5s snoweh*)
(XD My state ha sthis legend,dogman.)

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 am

the closest thing to me is west virgina's mothman but he dissapeared YEARS ago, now maby the closest thing to me is bigfoot..)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:and this too:
(I've hear dof all of those.I believe it all.But the oen thign that i will always believe in is dogman.I believe he's out there,somewhere in the north woods darkness in michigan.I believe there is a dogman,waiting for an unlucky soul to go out at night.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

KillerQueen wrote:
(I've hear dof all of those.I believe it all.But the oen thign that i will always believe in is dogman.I believe he's out there,somewhere in the north woods darkness in michigan.I believe there is a dogman,waiting for an unlucky soul to go out at night.)
i will always beleive in bigfoot, there are just to many sightings and to much evidents to prove he existis but STILL those STUPID ASS scientists dismiss ALL of the evidence as fake but i dont see them go into the woods to try and find it, probobly cause they're scared XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:the closest thing to me is west virgina's mothman but he dissapeared YEARS ago, now maby the closest thing to me is bigfoot..)
(dogman is up north from me,mayeb like 2 hours but that's it.I fi ever move up north in michigan im makign a rule that every 7 or 10 years NO GOING OUT AT NIGHT)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
i will always beleive in bigfoot, there are just to many sightings and to much evidents to prove he existis but STILL those STUPID ASS scientists dismiss ALL of the evidence as fake but i dont see them go into the woods to try and find it, probobly cause they're scared XD)
(I actually had an experience with dogman a whiel ago,i don't liek to talk abotu ti though,peopel call me crazy.I was at my uncle's hous ewhen i saw him,but i don't think i shoudl tak abotu it youd probly think im crazy.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
(I actually had an experience with dogman a whiel ago,i don't liek to talk abotu ti though,peopel call me crazy.I was at my uncle's hous ewhen i saw him,but i don't think i shoudl tak abotu it youd probly think im crazy.)
no i wouldnt, but you still probobly shouldnt it...even though i live far from michigen u still shoudnt)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
no i wouldnt, but you still probobly shouldnt it...even though i live far from michigen u still shoudnt)
(yeah.How did we get ont hsi topic though?!?!?!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
idk XD but something i'm reading just caught my attention...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
(What is it?!?!?!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:
KillerQueen wrote:
(What is it?!?!?!)
i'm not sure if its real, just read all of it: http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/radio-free-nessie/
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

(Weird......)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:07 am

yea i know...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:07 am

this vid is sad Sad
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

(this vidoe is kidna funny but annoying dont judge me,my mom made me click i tso she can listen to it.XD)

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next