DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Galexy Of Time~

+3
Aravis
pyromaniacvineh
Shiva
7 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

~The Galexy Of Time~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~The Galexy Of Time~

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

ya, well i was home all da wid da flu *colapses* it sucks)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

*gives vineh taco* eat it, it will make you feel better cause its a magic taco XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 pm

ONLY I HAVE MAGIC TACOS! *eats ordinary taco* yumm!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 pm

erm...who says i didnt take it from your stash of magic tacos?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:42 pm

ouch....i had the flu once...i was NOT a happy camper, especially when they gave me that stupid shot...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm

~*'*~Shiva~*'*~ wrote:ouch....i had the flu once...i was NOT a happy camper, especially when they gave me that stupid shot...))
ya, i skipped on the shot, i just lived wid it, ive had it 4 times before, so its not the worst)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:erm...who says i didnt take it from your stash of magic tacos?)
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *takes out flamin chainsaw* hey dark, since ya know where i keep my stuff cin ya put this away? XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkLucario900 wrote:erm...who says i didnt take it from your stash of magic tacos?)
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *takes out flamin chainsaw* hey dark, since ya know where i keep my stuff cin ya put this away? XD)
*takes flamin chainsaw* sure!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Ive only had it once...i also only broke my arm once, lemme tell ya, id rather be sick than have a broken limb, wanna know why?i have shot-a-phobia, or thats what i call it...cant STAND shots!!!the doctor gave me one when i broke my elbow...RIGHT IN THE ELBOW!!!!!))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

brb while i look up different phobias so i can name mine off...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 pm

(*comes in singign Best Days Of Yoru Life by Kellie Pickler*Hey peoples!I had the best day!Which is suprising because of what happened yesterday.Anyways!Natalie and i are friends again,Roxanne came home,i passed teh hardest quiz EVER,and I even sung a song in front of teh whoel school at an esembaly and they all cheered!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*comes in singign Best Days Of Yoru Life by Kellie Pickler*Hey peoples!I had the best day!Which is suprising because of what happened yesterday.Anyways!Natalie and i are friends again,Roxanne came home,i passed teh hardest quiz EVER,and I even sung a song in front of teh whoel school at an esembaly and they all cheered!)
WOOT! *hugs snow* good job!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm

DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:*kicks a can with an aching leg* i hate ppl thinking im goth, it makes me feel like a creeper)
(kids were callin me goth for a coupel days,i wear all black for one day and the rumors spread liek the flu!!!!But all that stopped today because everybody loved my singing voice and the courage i had singing in front of the whoel school.*smiles and tosses bouncy ball int he air*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm

~*'*~Shiva~*'*~ wrote:Ive only had it once...i also only broke my arm once, lemme tell ya, id rather be sick than have a broken limb, wanna know why?i have shot-a-phobia, or thats what i call it...cant STAND shots!!!the doctor gave me one when i broke my elbow...RIGHT IN THE ELBOW!!!!!))
me tooi cry like a baby i never said that, but i have slapped a nirse...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:*kicks a can with an aching leg* i hate ppl thinking im goth, it makes me feel like a creeper)
(kids were callin me goth for a coupel days,i wear all black for one day and the rumors spread liek the flu!!!!But all that stopped today because everybody loved my singing voice and the courage i had singing in front of the whoel school.*smiles and tosses bouncy ball int he air*)
wow, pppl think im even more goth!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:updated! me am even more insane now! HURRAY!: https://darktech.forumotion.net/problems-f4/ok-i-m-seriosly-confused-here-t43.htm#5251 )
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*comes in singign Best Days Of Yoru Life by Kellie Pickler*Hey peoples!I had the best day!Which is suprising because of what happened yesterday.Anyways!Natalie and i are friends again,Roxanne came home,i passed teh hardest quiz EVER,and I even sung a song in front of teh whoel school at an esembaly and they all cheered!)
(thanks!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD Im a risign stra of teh msuci world!WOOO!!!!!!!XD Plus afterwards like 10 guys asked me to the dance which is tomorrow night!Im like "Uhhhhh,no thanks.I'm making plans for somethign different."WHich is im going to tp the school while the dance is going on and i want to do it all by myself.Oh and dont worry about the school cameras,number one im gonna wear a ski mask and guy clothes,and number 2 im gonna throw a basbeall at it to mess teh camera up.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm

wowo snow, guys ask ya out, girls slap and or kick me if i say "hey, do you know where the gym is?" its not fun..but i remind myself, i have splash so who cares)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
(thanks!)
you fell bad about yesterday? anyway, i had the somewhat bad day, ok if you remember loea, she said yesterday i wanted to ask out ashlee, which i didnt, then i told jack, the one person you shouldn't tell anything to, and he blurted it out in front of her...odd thing is loea told her after me and you broke up...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD Im a risign stra of teh msuci world!WOOO!!!!!!!XD Plus afterwards like 10 guys asked me to the dance which is tomorrow night!Im like "Uhhhhh,no thanks.I'm making plans for somethign different."WHich is im going to tp the school while the dance is going on and i want to do it all by myself.Oh and dont worry about the school cameras,number one im gonna wear a ski mask and guy clothes,and number 2 im gonna throw a basbeall at it to mess teh camera up.XD)
you should take there offer, he if it were me, i would take them, *thinking of when we broke up* )

Last edited by Epicmudhawk on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:wowo snow, guys ask ya out, girls slap and or kick me if i say "hey, do you know where the gym is?" its not fun..but i remind myself, i have splash so who cares)
(XD Poor Vineh,stupid prissy chicks!!!!!!!XD Plus the dance is liek right after school so yeah,im bringin meh guy clothes an dski mask to school with me then changin after school ends then ill tp the school,and if i get caught im not going to talk,just run liek crazy.LOL!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
you should take there offer, he if it were me, i would take them, *thinking of when we broke up* )
(I know,but im noti goin to a dance anytime soon.TO me school dances either end in two things:Heartbreak,or DRAMA.Trust me,both m step brother and sister all the school dances they've been to ended in either oen fo those two things.No wya am i goin to the dance.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
(thanks!)
you fell bad about yesterday? anyway, i had the somewhat bad day, ok if you remember loea, she said yesterday i wanted to ask out ashlee, which i didnt, then i told jack, the one person you shouldn't tell anything to, and he blurted it out in front of her...odd thing is loea told her after me and you broke up...)
(*facepalm*Wow,tip never tell anyone anything abotu your personal lives.I todl Natalie my bnest friend abotu us breaking up and she said she was going to write some nasty stuff on your facebook wall......I told her not to but sh emight anyways,if you get some swearin on your facebook wall from Natalie DeLong,dat be my bff.........DOn't blam eme,she wanted to and i tried to stop her.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next