DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

+2
Shiva
DarkLord
6 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 pm

The robot left the building an went off to another. There was a girl sitting down in this one, a dagger formed into a gun in her hand.She looked down, noticing the robot,"Bhakti!What are you doing here?!"She exclaimed.She had long pink hair tied into a side ponytail and big blue eyes...(just a plot charrie, no member.Shes a temporary entery since FW probably wontjoin, mud wont join, and i havwent seen vineh in awhile.Ill bring her in every now and then,XD)
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:The robot left the building an went off to another. There was a girl sitting down in this one, a dagger formed into a gun in her hand.She looked down, noticing the robot,"Bhakti!What are you doing here?!"She exclaimed.She had long pink hair tied into a side ponytail and big blue eyes...(just a plot charrie, no member.Shes a temporary entery since FW probably wontjoin, mud wont join, and i havwent seen vineh in awhile.Ill bring her in every now and then,XD)
kk)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

The robot, Bhatki, handed her a small device similar to what Vanille had.the girl picked it up."Hey, Bhatki just came here, What happened?!?"She said into thedevice,"Oh nothing, I just got captured by whats-his-name..."Vanille's voice replied."Zheldei or something like that..."The girl replied
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:35 pm

FREAKIN **** ITS ZHYDEL!!! XD jk but still get it right!)Zhydel noticed the girl talking again and with his staff, he casted a spell that cut their connection
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

*comes in as a knight in shining armor* hello friends)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

"Whatever!"Vanille giggled,"Listen, I don't think, umm...I dont erm think Im*cough* breaking out anytime soon, so just dont erm...Bother coming...Chow!"Vannile said, then the device beeped, signaling she had turned it off.The girl laughed,"Trut her to get herself captured!"She told Bhatki..
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:FREAKIN **** ITS ZHYDEL!!! XD jk but still get it right!)Zhydel noticed the girl talking again and with his staff, he casted a spell that cut their connection
what as his name...googi?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

(they dont exactly have a connection.It runs on a special kinda thing...))
Vanille stood up and began jumping up and down, laughing th whole time...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm

(Is this a barred cage??))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Zhydel sighed how stupid does she think i am he wondered and uped the defences
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:Zhydel sighed how stupid does she think i am he wondered and uped the defences
gyigas! thats his name...i think... Exclamation i got an idea!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:(Is this a barred cage??))
its just a cage with no open sides, its see through though and made of pure dark energy that cant be penetrated by anything)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Th girl left her house, shooting themonster outside it.She ran off, heading out of town...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

*walks in* well, as you cin see, ive been gone a while, ill explain later, but first things first, i had da busiest weekend...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 pm

hi vineh!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 pm

(VINEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I WAS WORRIED!!!!!!!!!)))
Vanille rolled her yes, knowing he was thinking she was stupid.She sat back down, then she placeda puddle of water on the floor and she then used thunder on it, watching the lightning travel through it...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Screen Name-mudhawktheepic
Name-gyigas
Costume and what it comes with(weapons, fake blood ext)-OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 2 Mbrxg9<- the head
Personality- has none
Scary/non scary-duh yes!
Gender- none
Theme song-
other- pure evil

Last edited by ZEKROM & Mudhawk on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:hi vineh!)
sup dark, i think i forgot meh sanity again...let meh go get it..nah...XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm

i think ill come up with an other charrie, i get two charries cause i made this rp Razz let me think of an idea...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:hi vineh!)
sup dark, i think i forgot meh sanity again...let meh go get it..nah...XD)
holy crap! i missed that java person...thing...emo)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 pm

ZEKROM &amp; Mudhawk wrote: Screen Name-mudhawktheepic
Name-gyigas
Costume and what it comes with(weapons, fake blood ext)-OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 2 Mbrxg9<- the head
Personality- has none
Scary/non scary-duh yes!
Gender- none
Theme song-
other- pure evil
u said u werent joinin any more rps Razz but what eves, now ya work for Zhydel *evil laugh*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:(VINEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I WAS WORRIED!!!!!!!!!)))
Vanille rolled her yes, knowing he was thinking she was stupid.She sat back down, then she placeda puddle of water on the floor and she then used thunder on it, watching the lightning travel through it...
SPLASH!!!!! *hugs* no need to worry, i have a lighter now, nothin cin stop meh XD but i rly misses ya splash, wait, scratch what i said about nothin stoppin meh, nothin but a wall...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 pm

*cries*I WANT MEJH CHARRIE FREED!!!!!*cries*))
The girl ran into the destroyed village and she began fixing something...
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:*cries*I WANT MEJH CHARRIE FREED!!!!!*cries*))
The girl ran into the destroyed village and she began fixing something...
it aint gonna be that easy this time *laughs evily*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
ZEKROM & Mudhawk wrote: Screen Name-mudhawktheepic
Name-gyigas
Personality- has none
Scary/non scary-duh yes!
Gender- none
Theme song-
other- pure evil
u said u werent joinin any more rps Razz but what eves, now ya work for Zhydel *evil laugh*)
the theme song pic is his second form...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next