DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

+2
Shiva
DarkLord
6 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(*dances around and does a bunch of kartwheels in a row then conhtinues dancing*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: OFFICAL DARKTECH HALLOWEEN RP!!!!!!

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 am

*starts decorating*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 am

*opens door to my rp and places a sign on it that reads IF HALLOWEEN SPEECHES STAY OUT!!!IF RP COME IN!!!!BUT NO MENTIONING THAT HOIDAY IN MY RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and goes back in and shuts the door*))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 am

.~*'*~.Vanille.~*'*~. wrote:*opens door to my rp and places a sign on it that reads IF HALLOWEEN SPEECHES STAY OUT!!!IF RP COME IN!!!!BUT NO MENTIONING THAT HOIDAY IN MY RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and goes back in and shuts the door*))
(meh meh mehm meh rawr.*mocks splash*IM STILL CELEBRATING ITS MY FAVORITE HOLDAY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO RUN AROUND SCREAMING HALLOWEEN CUZ IF I CANT YOU CANT SPEAK AT ALL OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH CHEW ON DAT!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

(*runs to the dj equipment and starts uploadin all my halloween theme songs to it*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

erm.....now ladys...settle down....)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 am

Okay FW.Two things.One-I dont care.And Two-If you were in front of me, yu would not be alive.No one does this to me, i dont care who they are.So shutthe heck up and stop making fun of me!!!if you wanna speak to me, you dont have to apologize, but you do have to be at least a buit considerate of my feelings.Thanks you and im soirry if i somehow offended ytou in on way or another which im sure i did!))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:00 am

*sighs* here we go again, its always when im around that they get in a fight....)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 am

.~*'*~.Vanille.~*'*~. wrote:Okay FW.Two things.One-I dont care.And Two-If you were in front of me, yu would not be alive.No one does this to me, i dont care who they are.So shutthe heck up and stop making fun of me!!!if you wanna speak to me, you dont have to apologize, but you do have to be at least a buit considerate of my feelings.Thanks you and im soirry if i somehow offended ytou in on way or another which im sure i did!))
(I WAS NOT INSULTING YOU NUMBER 1 I AT LEAST WASNT TRYING TO I WAS JUST TELLING YOU TO LET ME CELEBRATE MY FRICKEN FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!ITS HALLOWEEN FOR GODS SAKE AND IF YOU WANNA BE A GROUCH AND RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY ELSE THEN I ADVICE YOU LEAVE OR YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF YOU WERE RIGHT INFRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 am

BYE!!!!!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:05 am

Blah blah blah blah blah!Thats all my wrds mean to you until you take them for an insult.So all i have to say to you until you cool off is...))

Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:BYE!!!!!)
(StAY!*grabs dark's ankle*YOUR TEH ONLY ONE WHO LIKES HALLOWEEN BESIDES ME!!!!!!STAY I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
(StAY!*grabs dark's ankle*YOUR TEH ONLY ONE WHO LIKES HALLOWEEN BESIDES ME!!!!!!STAY I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!)
once u apologize 4 overreacting, i dont like to be in da room watching u guys fight!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:11 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:
TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
once u apologize 4 overreacting, i dont like to be in da room watching u guys fight!)
(*Pulls hair out*OVERREACTING?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?I AM NOT OVERREATING SHES TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SHE WOUDL DO THE SAME THING IF I TRIED TO TAKE AWAY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*storms offo to cussing zone*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 am

*sighs* i thought it would turn out like this...snow gos ro cussin zone, splash feels bad, 5 hours later they're friends again, its the same routine every time...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 am

*raises eyebrow*i didnt try tobtake the unnamed holiday away.I only said i didnt want it mentioned in my rp so i dont explode out of anger sine my mom wont let me go anywhere for the unnamed holiday.And i wouldnt do the same thing you just did if you saids what i did on christmas. and i dont not like the unnamed holiday, i just am mad at it since i cant do anything...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 am

i forgot one part, splash explaines but before that snow INSISTS she goin away, then splash feels MORE bad than about 5 hours later snow has calmed down and they're friends again...)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 am

Oh thats nice...what a way to make me commit suicide fw....call me a freak like every other jerk at school and say im trying to rulde your life...DT was right...later in life your gnnabve in the prep class...)))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 am

and then theres splash sayin DT was right.....)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 am

If you need me ill be in the problems section.If yer name is Brienna the knock three times and stay out!If not them stay out anyway!))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:25 am

its always me isnt it, only im around when splash and snow fight....and now im talkin to myself...GREAT! why doesnt mud or vineh have to deal wit this? *sighs than takes out "fixing splash's and snow's friendship" todo list*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:31 am

splash/snow destracted: check
bring splash/snow back to darktech: need to do
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 am

get splash/snow to come back to darktech: check)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 am

DarkEvilMaster wrote:get splash/snow to come back to darktech: check)
(DARK!*smacks*Im not talking to her!*walks back to Greenwords*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 am

TheQueenOfSpirits wrote:
DarkEvilMaster wrote:get splash/snow to come back to darktech: check)
(DARK!*smacks*Im not talking to her!*walks back to Greenwords*)
its a pre made list it means whoever left if it was u or splash!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next