DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! Empty PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm

*curls up into a ball an dcries so hard*

Last edited by FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

why?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

(*Sings Did You Forget a song by me*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 pm

(Does mud knwo teh secret?!?!?Did you tell him?!?!?!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 pm

no i didnt, i dont even know why hes leavin, and besides hede still love ya even if he knew)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 pm

(I just don't know.TOday was worse then yesterday!I failed my test in language arts i dont know hwo you can fail it!,my old best frien dnatalie and i pretty much hate eachother now,Roxanne my faveorite cat ran away a few days ago and she still hasnt come back,My great grandmother is in the hospital and might die,and my hair is fallign out!Look it!*shows Dark a clump aof hair that fell out*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

*O_O* how come Fireh and I are the only ones on the forums that arent havin problems in life......)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:20 pm

(Cause your lucky!Oh no....There goes another strand of hair.DO YOU KNOW HWO LONG IT TOOK TO GROW HAIR OUT THIS LONG?!?!?!?!?YEARS!YEAR SI TELL YOU YEARS!!!!!Now it's falling out because of me waiting for one guy so i can tell em the secret and me worryign that he wont love me anymore!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

*pats snow on the back* it'll all be fine in da end it always does)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:24 pm

(*hugs Darkeh in a friend way*Thanks dark.You,Splash,Vineh,Wild,Frosteh,and to many other forusm peeps to name will always have my back.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 pm

thanky, DIE U STUPID RATTATATA!!!! DUMB RAT!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 pm

(*blink blink*Do i want to know?I'm going to get back to writing a song based on hwo i feel...)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 pm

pokemon fire red XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 pm

look, im not trying to leave you guys, its... my mom and dad want me to do better, and better means work and work mean i barely will see you guys, but i thought about it, and i want to come back, and were you keeping a secret from me! Sad )
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:look, im not trying to leave you guys, its... my mom and dad want me to do better, and better means work and work mean i barely will see you guys, but i thought about it, and i want to come back, and were you keeping a secret from me! Sad )
(From everyine.Im not strong,in average maybe even weak.Im trying to turn myself into who i sia di was though,a strogn girl,im exersicing everyday eatign heathly.Im trying as hard as i can.Listen to this sogn Mud becaus ei thoguth abotu us throughotu thsi whoel song I wouldn';t blame you if you never want to see me again.I just care so much about you,so much*cries*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

i swear i didnt know about it till yesterday and it aint bad and o look at the time i late for checking up on superskarmory's pokemon soulsilver walkthrough BYE!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:look, im not trying to leave you guys, its... my mom and dad want me to do better, and better means work and work mean i barely will see you guys, but i thought about it, and i want to come back, and were you keeping a secret from me! Sad )
(From everyine.Im not strong,in average maybe even weak.Im trying to turn myself into who i sia di was though,a strogn girl,im exersicing everyday eatign heathly.Im trying as hard as i can.Listen to this sogn Mud becaus ei thoguth abotu us throughotu thsi whoel song I wouldn';t blame you if you never want to see me again.I just care so much about you,so much*cries*)
not saying anything, but is this gonna make me spaz out?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
not saying anything, but is this gonna make me spaz out?)
(Idk.Just tell em thr turth and nothing but the truth.DO you forgive me fo rlying?I don't know why i lied I just i guess i felt like that i needed to lie so you guys would liek me.Do you forgive me?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:38 pm

awesome he posted the new part, so what did i miss, yea i wasnt lieing i really was checking his channel XD)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm

i dont care! i dont! the ONLY 2 problems in this relationship is you live in Michigan and i live in Virginia, also im turning 13 and you are 11, you do the math! plus if your in middle school, you know that ppl are gonna say, "hey! that girl is hot" or "that dude is cute" and you know how that ends..." You should ask him/her out!" see thats the problem! of course i forgive you! but...i dont know if this is gonna work out...not saying we should not be mates...just less then BF/GF, is that ok with you?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:41 pm

i'm.....just gonna let u guys alone......)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:i'm.....just gonna let u guys alone......)
thanks, and dark, i never mean any of the things i say to you, your one of my best friends)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
thanks, and dark, i never mean any of the things i say to you, your one of my best friends)
thanks, *hugs mud in a friend way and poofs*)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
thanks, *hugs mud in a friend way and poofs*)
*hugs in a friendly way*
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:i dont care! i dont! the ONLY 2 problems in this relationship is you live in Michigan and i live in Virginia, also im turning 13 and you are 11, you do the math! plus if your in middle school, you know that ppl are gonna say, "hey! that girl is hot" or "that dude is cute" and you know how that ends..." You should ask him/her out!" see thats the problem! of course i forgive you! but...i dont know if this is gonna work out...not saying we should not be mates...just less then BF/GF, is that ok with you?)
(idk.I've had doubts too,but i think we can make this work.Your the only one that i couldnt go a day withotu thinkign about,wrote a song that's actually good for,cried with a reason for,actually felt something with,always made me smile,and made my day brighter.But i guess if you think that we shoudln't be then i guess we shouldn't.I swear to god that im cryign right now.I feel dead inside. Sad )
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next