DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:47 pm

also, speaking of my birthday, Everyone must come, and dark, you tell sammy you 2 are invited to my real party, my forum party is gonna be a day before! October 12!! and yes my birthday is on friday the 13, but i dont believe that stuff, epic thing is...ITS ON A FRIDAY!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

me real b-day is on a friday XD meh forum b-day shall be the day after, saturday)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

(Okay....Random but okay.XD And yoru birthday's coming up?*puts cover over huge birthday present box*I didnt knwo that!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:i dont care! i dont! the ONLY 2 problems in this relationship is you live in Michigan and i live in Virginia, also im turning 13 and you are 11, you do the math! plus if your in middle school, you know that ppl are gonna say, "hey! that girl is hot" or "that dude is cute" and you know how that ends..." You should ask him/her out!" see thats the problem! of course i forgive you! but...i dont know if this is gonna work out...not saying we should not be mates...just less then BF/GF, is that ok with you?)
(idk.I've had doubts too,but i think we can make this work.Your the only one that i couldnt go a day withotu thinkign about,wrote a song that's actually good for,cried with a reason for,actually felt something with,always made me smile,and made my day brighter.But i guess if you think that we shoudln't be then i guess we shouldn't.I swear to god that im cryign right now.I feel dead inside. Sad )
dont be, you are my love and joy and for most of my summer, you were there with me! and i still will like you, just, more of a friend what do you say, hug or hand shake? *looks at hand shake weirdly* you know what, hug?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:i dont care! i dont! the ONLY 2 problems in this relationship is you live in Michigan and i live in Virginia, also im turning 13 and you are 11, you do the math! plus if your in middle school, you know that ppl are gonna say, "hey! that girl is hot" or "that dude is cute" and you know how that ends..." You should ask him/her out!" see thats the problem! of course i forgive you! but...i dont know if this is gonna work out...not saying we should not be mates...just less then BF/GF, is that ok with you?)
(idk.I've had doubts too,but i think we can make this work.Your the only one that i couldnt go a day withotu thinkign about,wrote a song that's actually good for,cried with a reason for,actually felt something with,always made me smile,and made my day brighter.But i guess if you think that we shoudln't be then i guess we shouldn't.I swear to god that im cryign right now.I feel dead inside. Sad )
dont be, you are my love and joy and for most of my summer, you were there with me! and i still will like you, just, more of a friend what do you say, hug or hand shake? *looks at hand shake weirdly* you know what, hug?)
(*nods an dhugs*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
(*nods an dhugs*)
*hugs* if you were here right know, i would go down stairs to my indoor store in my apartment, and buy us a coke and a pepsi)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
(*nods an dhugs*)
*hugs* if you were here right know, i would go down stairs to my indoor store in my apartment, and buy us a coke and a pepsi)
(I wish i was.Bu thten you'd see hwo much of a fool i look liek right now.Crying liek this.God an di thoguth breaking up with Deep hurt.I hurt more then i ever did before.One minute,gonna go otuside for a second.brb.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
(*nods an dhugs*)
(I wish i was.Bu thten you'd see hwo much of a fool i look liek right now.Crying liek this.God an di thoguth breaking up with Deep hurt.I hurt more then i ever did before.One minute,gonna go otuside for a second.brb.)
ok, i need some La la and survivor + and fresh air)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:59 pm

(Back.But still crying.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm

i got to do homework, brb, im gonna be fast!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:06 pm

(K,i think im all cried out.Yeah,i am.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 pm

ok, ill try to talk!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

(K,ill be smackin myself lecting myself about how forgettign your homework is a retarded thing to do.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(K,ill be smackin myself lecting myself about how forgettign your homework is a retarded thing to do.)
ok!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 pm

(brb food.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 pm

STUPID THING! PRINT!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

erm, r we good? can i come back now?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:erm, r we good? can i come back now?)
ya you can, PRINT!!!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 pm

print wha?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 pm

DarkLucario900 wrote:print wha?)
my stupid measurement hmwk, i think ill just print it in skool)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 pm

oh)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 pm

history, then math, gosh!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 pm

u know how william said serebii isnt aloud to show pics of the new pokemon?)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm

(*comes back pouring whipped cream in a can on my tounge and say sthrough a mouthful fo whipped cream*Back!And don't judge me!My mother poured a nuch of hot suace on my taco before i ate it and all the milk int he hosue was gone so i grabbed a can of whipped cream fron the fridge and sprayed it on my tounge.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*comes back pouring whipped cream in a can on my tounge and say sthrough a mouthful fo whipped cream*Back!And don't judge me!My mother poured a nuch of hot suace on my taco before i ate it and all the milk int he hosue was gone so i grabbed a can of whipped cream fron the fridge and sprayed it on my tounge.XD)
how about editing the way you feel? anyway brb, shower!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next