DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*comes back pouring whipped cream in a can on my tounge and say sthrough a mouthful fo whipped cream*Back!And don't judge me!My mother poured a nuch of hot suace on my taco before i ate it and all the milk int he hosue was gone so i grabbed a can of whipped cream fron the fridge and sprayed it on my tounge.XD)
how about editing the way you feel? anyway brb, shower!)
(The way i feel?What do yeh mean?About the possesd taco or abotu what just happened before the possesed taco?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Uhhhhhh Better i guess.But my tounge burns thansk to my evil mother!!!!

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:48 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*comes back pouring whipped cream in a can on my tounge and say sthrough a mouthful fo whipped cream*Back!And don't judge me!My mother poured a nuch of hot suace on my taco before i ate it and all the milk int he hosue was gone so i grabbed a can of whipped cream fron the fridge and sprayed it on my tounge.XD)
(The way i feel?What do yeh mean?About the possesd taco or abotu what just happened before the possesed taco?)
im back, and after, i guess)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
(Figured,one second.Gotta speak from the heart,which is kinda gonna be hard consdiering my heart is screamign liek 50 thigns at once!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
(Figured,one second.Gotta speak from the heart,which is kinda gonna be hard consdiering my heart is screamign liek 50 thigns at once!!)
cool ill wait)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

(Swirlign emotions.Blidnign me form life,blinding me from seeing any good in my life.I feel dead,yet still alive.I wonder if life is just a dream.A blinding dream,a dream that woudl give us hope,then smash it to peices like glass.It feels like my heart was just ripped out by a deamon who hates love and torn to peices.The future that i thoguth would happened cprrupted an dspirled.Spirled out into space,spirled otu into nothing.Nothing.Why does god u shurt so much?If he looves us then why?Some thigns happen for areason.Others don't.DId what just happen happened for a reason?Or was it just another nightmare,oen im living.Or did it not happen for a reason and feeligns crash down on me and crush me.Crush me under teh weight of nothing.Is it true that all girls are a princess?Or is it just another fairy tale?My life haunts me,and whever i go,the ngithmare follows.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 pm

(What?I've been able to write like that since i was like 9.I know how to give details and thign like that.My teacher wants me to write so much because sh eloves my work.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Swirlign emotions.Blidnign me form life,blinding me from seeing any good in my life.I feel dead,yet still alive.I wonder if life is just a dream.A blinding dream,a dream that woudl give us hope,then smash it to peices like glass.It feels like my heart was just ripped out by a deamon who hates love and torn to peices.The future that i thoguth would happened cprrupted an dspirled.Spirled out into space,spirled otu into nothing.Nothing.Why does god u shurt so much?If he looves us then why?Some thigns happen for areason.Others don't.DId what just happen happened for a reason?Or was it just another nightmare,oen im living.Or did it not happen for a reason and feeligns crash down on me and crush me.Crush me under teh weight of nothing.Is it true that all girls are a princess?Or is it just another fairy tale?My life haunts me,and whever i go,the ngithmare follows.)
*snaps* great poem!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Im cryign so har drigh tnow, i meant this!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Swirlign emotions.Blidnign me form life,blinding me from seeing any good in my life.I feel dead,yet still alive.I wonder if life is just a dream.A blinding dream,a dream that woudl give us hope,then smash it to peices like glass.It feels like my heart was just ripped out by a deamon who hates love and torn to peices.The future that i thoguth would happened cprrupted an dspirled.Spirled out into space,spirled otu into nothing.Nothing.Why does god u shurt so much?If he looves us then why?Some thigns happen for areason.Others don't.DId what just happen happened for a reason?Or was it just another nightmare,oen im living.Or did it not happen for a reason and feeligns crash down on me and crush me.Crush me under teh weight of nothing.Is it true that all girls are a princess?Or is it just another fairy tale?My life haunts me,and whever i go,the ngithmare follows.)
*snaps* great poem!)
(XD thanks i guess.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote: PLace i go when im mad or sad.Current status: Im cryign so har drigh tnow, i meant this!)
(XD I can be really stupid!One sec!*bashes hea don keyboard*ME GOOD!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 pm

(gtg!Bye!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3