DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

+2
pyromaniacvineh
Evilredhead
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 6 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 pm

awwww! *Love Story playes in back ground* Yeah! now lets rp on splashes rp : )
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 6 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Aravis wrote:: ( well i have to get have at 8:30 (time for me right now is...7:56) and i dont want to get off sad so just know that God has a very special plan for ur lives! I will be prayin. Now if you'll escuse me i'm gonna rp on some random rp Very Happy
i slapped my self silly just now and i see now, im a idiot! snow loves me, and because of me, friends are being tor apart! so, snow can you give me another chance? please? im so sry...)
(Yes.The answer is an absoutle yes.*cries and mugs mud*I swear,my friend is going to kill em because sh ecalled you a heart breaker who never cared abotu me but i knew sh ewas wrong.I knwo you care about me.She mgith kill me an dnot talk to me for a week we had this bet that i coudl get a boyfrien dnto onlien before halloween or she wotn talk to me for a week.Well i dont care if she wont talk to me just cuz i only know u online.I got a boyfriend that cares abotu me an dthat's al that matters.*hugs*)
*hugs* i glad you you said to forgive me, im a big dush, and it might be because of middle school, but the inteire weeks that have past, i thought, was the choice i made, the right one... and 2 songs played that made me think of you on the bus... one i cant remember, but the other one was Hey, soul sister by train)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Aravis wrote:awwww! *Love Story playes in back ground* Yeah! now lets rp on splashes rp : )
alright, which one?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Aravis wrote:awwww! *Love Story playes in back ground* Yeah! now lets rp on splashes rp : )
alright, which one?)
talor swift one?)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
Aravis wrote:: ( well i have to get have at 8:30 (time for me right now is...7:56) and i dont want to get off sad so just know that God has a very special plan for ur lives! I will be prayin. Now if you'll escuse me i'm gonna rp on some random rp Very Happy
i slapped my self silly just now and i see now, im a idiot! snow loves me, and because of me, friends are being tor apart! so, snow can you give me another chance? please? im so sry...)
(Yes.The answer is an absoutle yes.*cries and mugs mud*I swear,my friend is going to kill em because sh ecalled you a heart breaker who never cared abotu me but i knew sh ewas wrong.I knwo you care about me.She mgith kill me an dnot talk to me for a week we had this bet that i coudl get a boyfrien dnto onlien before halloween or she wotn talk to me for a week.Well i dont care if she wont talk to me just cuz i only know u online.I got a boyfriend that cares abotu me an dthat's al that matters.*hugs*)
*hugs* i glad you you said to forgive me, im a big dush, and it might be because of middle school, but the inteire weeks that have past, i thought, was the choice i made, the right one... and 2 songs played that made me think of you on the bus... one i cant remember, but the other one was Hey, soul sister by train)
(i dont care if i absoutly hat ethat song because my cousin would never stop playign it.Just you sayign that means a lot.*hugs*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

A medeval fantasy that is a fun one, Splash makes good rp's, so does... pretty much everyone on here lol
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

btw, 4 new videos were but on my youtube!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey, can we all go rp on meh rp?im freezing my tail off over here in real life since we have no heat whatsoever in this house and i wanna take meh mind off that...))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

(oh dat remidns me i still have to ptu my whtie horse lyric vid up on youtube.its weird all you vids are pretty much abotu games whiel mien are abotu music.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:Hey, can we all go rp on meh rp?im freezing my tail off over here in real life since we have no heat whatsoever in this house and i wanna take meh mind off that...))
da ja vo, but, GROUP HUG ON SPLASH!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

(*husg splash*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*husg splash*)
*does the same*
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

oh drat guys, im terribly sry, but meh dad is threatinin meh so if i dont get off teh compy i cint be on at all Sad bye guys, luv ya splash! *kisses splash* bye! *poofs*)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:Hey, can we all go rp on meh rp?im freezing my tail off over here in real life since we have no heat whatsoever in this house and i wanna take meh mind off that...))
*screams bloody murdr and dashes out of this place at mach 12 speed*))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

* hugs splash for group hug!8 * also gives splash hot cocoa and 50,000 blanckets*
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

.~*'*~.Penelo.~*'*~. wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
*screams bloody murdr and dashes out of this place at mach 12 speed*))
hm... *smasks lips* we should get to that rp)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

(im tempted to pour punch on my head for some reason i have no clue why.Hmmm.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(im tempted to pour punch on my head for some reason i have no clue why.Hmmm.)
im doing the cupid shuffle, and think if i should do that for the talent show...)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(im tempted to pour punch on my head for some reason i have no clue why.Hmmm.)
im doing the cupid shuffle, and think if i should do that for the talent show...)
(XD talent show's comin up at my school.Im singin fo course.I might sing La La or maybe If I Die Young.Hmmmm.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:45 pm

here!)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm

(hey dark!catch!*tosses dark a twinkie*I saved a couple cuz it twas my friendd's b-day today and sh egav eme some extra twinkies.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 pm

im not here!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 pm

*drags vineh to meh rp*oh yes you are!!!^^))
Shiva
Shiva
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 pm

^^ kk splash)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 pm

sry, meh on utube, brb gonna make sometin)
DarkLord
DarkLord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next