DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

+2
pyromaniacvineh
Evilredhead
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(oh good news!Once im done with my story im writin thsi kid i know his uncle is a publisher!And he said if my story is good he'll tell my uncle and make me a famos author!*screams with joy*)
first a famus singer, then an author, and here i am, yer talentless friend)
(Your not talentless!Your talent is being epic and writign songs!Oh btw this is dedicated to Mud.....Kinda..XD)

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 4 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:48 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(oh good news!Once im done with my story im writin thsi kid i know his uncle is a publisher!And he said if my story is good he'll tell my uncle and make me a famos author!*screams with joy*)
(Your not talentless!Your talent is being epic and writign songs!Oh btw this is dedicated to Mud.....Kinda..XD)

XD ya, well, i cin write songs, but thats not like, idk, im not the best at it, and i like it but its not meh fav, *sigh* and that song, ya, mud was wayyyy off wid dumpin ya)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

XD ya, well, i cin write songs, but thats not like, idk, im not the best at it, and i like it but its not meh fav, *sigh* and that song, ya, mud was wayyyy off wid dumpin ya)
(XD yep!*sips coke and sings Best Days Of Yoru Life by Kellei Pickler*ANother sogn dedicated to mud!XD)

Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

(XD yep!*sips coke and sings Best Days Of Yoru Life by Kellei Pickler*ANother sogn dedicated to mud!XD)

wow, i now have a goal Twisted Evil )
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

(And what's that?*sips coek again*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

ill send ya a private message...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

(k..*Sips coke*Lemmei read it.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:

(k..*Sips coke*Lemmei read it.)
and i know how to pull it off...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

(tell em thru private message.Btw splash's here.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

hola guys! i will be on in a minute! i just have to read 10 pg in my book ( it will take 5 min) and write a reading journal(5 min) then we can rp : )
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(tell em thru private message.Btw splash's here.)
how do ya know?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Aravis wrote:hola guys! i will be on in a minute! i just have to read 10 pg in my book ( it will take 5 min) and write a reading journal(5 min) then we can rp : )
kk)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm

(oh wait ur not splash.XD im so confused!I thoguth you were splash!XD *smacks self*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
how do ya know?)
(i look on teh frotn page every once in a whiel to see who's online and i keep forgetting splash changed her username an di thought i saw her name.XD But i frgot Aravis isnt splash.XD Im so stupid!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:17 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
how do ya know?)
(i look on teh frotn page every once in a whiel to see who's online and i keep forgetting splash changed her username an di thought i saw her name.XD But i frgot Aravis isnt splash.XD Im so stupid!XD)
no yer not XD i made da same mistake (well simalar))
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
how do ya know?)
(XD Im nto stupid!Im just an idiot!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
how do ya know?)
(XD Im nto stupid!Im just an idiot!XD)
no, yer easily confuzzled XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:23 pm

*runs in* ok i need to tell you guys something before i get cut off, I was hugged by i think, 8 girls, 6 i didn't even know!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/user/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:*runs in* ok i need to tell you guys something before i get cut off, I was hugged by i think, 8 girls, 6 i didn't even know!)
wut?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

(uhhhhhhhh.Why may i ask?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(uhhhhhhhh.Why may i ask?)
they said, look its henrique! everyone! hug!!! then i was covered by multiple girls)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Location : I'm matter, I'm anti-matter, I can see your past, I can see your future, I consume everything, and I will consume YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

most of them, taller then me!)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
they said, look its henrique! everyone! hug!!! then i was covered by multiple girls)
yer not that popular or did you become popular as soon as i wasnt with you and yer friend, everyone hates me)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Epicmudhawk wrote:
(Ummmm wtf?!?!?!I need to just find a happy place right now,one sec.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*-MaskedMud-*~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
Epicmudhawk wrote:
yer not that popular or did you become popular as soon as i wasnt with you and yer friend, everyone hates me)
no, ppl where sad for you leaving)
~*-MaskedMud-*~
~*-MaskedMud-*~
Chubracabra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next