DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

+2
pyromaniacvineh
Evilredhead
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Okay i admit i pushed her in the lake when it was like midnight and then i beat her with a pool noodle well then i jumped in and stabbed her with a spork.XD We were eating by my uncle jim's lake when sh esai dthat.XD I was eatign cake with a spork,she ended up pulling my cake in the lake then well the fight go tnasty...XD I dove underwater and got her legs then dragged her underwater.XD We wrested like that fo ra while then came up spittign water at eachother.XD It was so funny!)
XD ya, maybe she sould him on SINGLE GUYS!!!!!!!!! sry, i get a temper when sumone messes wid splash)
(i see that.XD AFter she found out that you had a gf she moved on then never spoke abotu yeh again.Then sh esai dsh eliked mud.Well you know tht story.XD She sai dsh ewas jokign about the liking mdu thign though after we were spittign water at eachother.XD We both caught the coild afterwards.XD The water was FREEZING!!!!)
good she moved on, but if she dont hit on meh she cin be meh friend)
(XD good!She actually talked to you for a bit!Remember when i had VBS an dmeh cousins were over for a week?She's the one that stole my compy keyboard an dtalked to yo ufor a bit!XD)
wow...)
(XD she's not annoying but her brother is pretty annoying.Jarod is funny though,that's Sammy's brother.He learned abotu pokemon from me.XD I am like his mentor in pokemon.XD and he is my master in ninja training.XD He's either 10 or 9 one of the 2.He's funny though.Sammy and Jarod raise Labrador puppies and sell them.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:35 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Okay i admit i pushed her in the lake when it was like midnight and then i beat her with a pool noodle well then i jumped in and stabbed her with a spork.XD We were eating by my uncle jim's lake when sh esai dthat.XD I was eatign cake with a spork,she ended up pulling my cake in the lake then well the fight go tnasty...XD I dove underwater and got her legs then dragged her underwater.XD We wrested like that fo ra while then came up spittign water at eachother.XD It was so funny!)
XD ya, maybe she sould him on SINGLE GUYS!!!!!!!!! sry, i get a temper when sumone messes wid splash)
(i see that.XD AFter she found out that you had a gf she moved on then never spoke abotu yeh again.Then sh esai dsh eliked mud.Well you know tht story.XD She sai dsh ewas jokign about the liking mdu thign though after we were spittign water at eachother.XD We both caught the coild afterwards.XD The water was FREEZING!!!!)
(XD good!She actually talked to you for a bit!Remember when i had VBS an dmeh cousins were over for a week?She's the one that stole my compy keyboard an dtalked to yo ufor a bit!XD)
wow...)
(XD she's not annoying but her brother is pretty annoying.Jarod is funny though,that's Sammy's brother.He learned abotu pokemon from me.XD I am like his mentor in pokemon.XD and he is my master in ninja training.XD He's either 10 or 9 one of the 2.He's funny though.Sammy and Jarod raise Labrador puppies and sell them.)
wow, they both sound nize)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:35 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*facepalm*Mud's facebook smirt one.XD There's a pic of you and him in his pics.)
oh, do i look goooood? XD)
(lol!You loook....Okay....XD jking!You look good!It was so awkward,my cousin well i showed you the pic of you an dmud and she said you were hot.XD I just abotu strangled her,telling her about that ur with splash.XD)
well, tell her thx, but also tell her to die in a hole for hittin on a guy wid a gf, make her think bout it Twisted Evil )
(XD She's my favorite cousin although we have our fights,she's my fave cousin so ill pass but i will tell her to lay off.You don;t wanna know what i did to her when she said Mud was hot...XD)
XD ok, make sure she knows im wid spalsh, but meh friend could use a gf...JK! i dont have any other friends!)
(XD My cousin Sammy's actually really pretty!That's my fav ecousin,Sammy well she's really pretty and she loves funyn guys wiht brown eyes.DOn't ask.She's a sucker for brown eyes.XD Well she needs a bf,bad.Her's got with her for a week then never called.The *BEEEEPPPP!*!!!!!!!!!XD)
i have green eyes *poses* epic! XD)
(ROFL!!!!I have blue that catch the light.*poses and put hands on hip*Okay this pose is so not me.XD Thsi one is though!*sits on couch and puts feet on coffee table sippign a latte*XD)
XD dats so right, dis is mine *poses wid fire in meh hand* yup)
(XD *is in gangster clothes and leans against an EMpoleon's back while EMpoleon is leanign on mine*This is so me.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(they are,very nice.They have 80 achres of land too where we camped at for a week while i didnt talk for a whoel week,i was campign in there 80 achres of land.XD I todl them abotu dogman and they started freakign otu!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*facepalm*Mud's facebook smirt one.XD There's a pic of you and him in his pics.)
(lol!You loook....Okay....XD jking!You look good!It was so awkward,my cousin well i showed you the pic of you an dmud and she said you were hot.XD I just abotu strangled her,telling her about that ur with splash.XD)
well, tell her thx, but also tell her to die in a hole for hittin on a guy wid a gf, make her think bout it Twisted Evil )
(XD She's my favorite cousin although we have our fights,she's my fave cousin so ill pass but i will tell her to lay off.You don;t wanna know what i did to her when she said Mud was hot...XD)
XD ok, make sure she knows im wid spalsh, but meh friend could use a gf...JK! i dont have any other friends!)
(XD My cousin Sammy's actually really pretty!That's my fav ecousin,Sammy well she's really pretty and she loves funyn guys wiht brown eyes.DOn't ask.She's a sucker for brown eyes.XD Well she needs a bf,bad.Her's got with her for a week then never called.The *BEEEEPPPP!*!!!!!!!!!XD)
(ROFL!!!!I have blue that catch the light.*poses and put hands on hip*Okay this pose is so not me.XD Thsi one is though!*sits on couch and puts feet on coffee table sippign a latte*XD)
(XD *is in gangster clothes and leans against an EMpoleon's back while EMpoleon is leanign on mine*This is so me.XD)
XD totaly *eats fire* and dis is meh!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(they are,very nice.They have 80 achres of land too where we camped at for a week while i didnt talk for a whoel week,i was campign in there 80 achres of land.XD I todl them abotu dogman and they started freakign otu!XD)
0.o i have0.02 achers of land...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD *does teh tango with a pikachu in a tie*This is so my dance.XD the tango with a pikachu in a tie is my dance.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD *does teh tango with a pikachu in a tie*This is so my dance.XD the tango with a pikachu in a tie is my dance.XD)
i dont rly do dancin...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(*huggles Vineh*it okay!I have 40 acres but its my grandparents'house an dland so its not really mine,i just live with em.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
i dont rly do dancin...)
(0_o that's not an option.DANCE BOY DANCE!!!!!XD im serious!Anyone can dance!You just need to find your style!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(*huggles Vineh*it okay!I have 40 acres but its my grandparents'house an dland so its not really mine,i just live with em.XD)
ya, i live in a tiny house next to 4yr olds ansdd overprotective parents who dont like meh gunz DX)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
i dont rly do dancin...)
(0_o that's not an option.DANCE BOY DANCE!!!!!XD im serious!Anyone can dance!You just need to find your style!)
err...hiw do i do dis...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

brb dinner, i wont be long)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
ya, i live in a tiny house next to 4yr olds ansdd overprotective parents who dont like meh gunz DX)
(DX i dotn knwo hwo you live in thsi cruel world!This 4 yr old go tme mad and ended up crying,then he told his mom who had a taser.Yeah nto good.*shivers*The kid came up randomly to me and started pulling my epic hair,ripping my hoemwork up,and beatign me with his lunchbox!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
i dont rly do dancin...)
(*facepalm*First what kind of dancing do you like?)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:07 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(DX i dotn knwo hwo you live in thsi cruel world!This 4 yr old go tme mad and ended up crying,then he told his mom who had a taser.Yeah nto good.*shivers*The kid came up randomly to me and started pulling my epic hair,ripping my hoemwork up,and beatign me with his lunchbox!!!)
wow, ive been tazed before...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:07 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
i dont rly do dancin...)
(*facepalm*First what kind of dancing do you like?)
errr...dancing dancing?)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(how ddi it feel?The lady never caught up to me,i ran faster then i ever ran before.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

(*facepalm*Dancign dancing.Well that helps.Not!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
wow...)
(how ddi it feel?The lady never caught up to me,i ran faster then i ever ran before.XD)
it felt ainfull, then i couldnt move and i felt cold and all my muscles were still and i was like shaking...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:29 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*facepalm*Dancign dancing.Well that helps.Not!)
ok, idk what to do now...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

(well,beign tazed sounds pleasant.XD jking.AN dim BORED!!!!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(well,beign tazed sounds pleasant.XD jking.AN dim BORED!!!!!!!)
well, same here, and also if yer tazed hard enough, ya get knocked out...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm

(oh good news!Once im done with my story im writin thsi kid i know his uncle is a publisher!And he said if my story is good he'll tell my uncle and make me a famos author!*screams with joy*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(oh good news!Once im done with my story im writin thsi kid i know his uncle is a publisher!And he said if my story is good he'll tell my uncle and make me a famos author!*screams with joy*)
first a famus singer, then an author, and here i am, yer talentless friend)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next