DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

+2
pyromaniacvineh
Evilredhead
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm

(all added!!!!!!*gasps for air*)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Location : Behind you with a sword,I would back away slowly if i were you.

Back to top Go down

~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Wings of a Friend~A dragon and human rp

Post  Aravis Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 pm

man! i have to go! sorry i might be on later : (
Aravis
Aravis
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 pm

(aw!Bye!Sad )
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Aravis wrote:man! i have to go! sorry i might be on later : (
see ya!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 pm

(oh it was so weird this kid in school,weel he came up to me and started talkig abotu tacos!It wa sthen i realized that he looks almost exactly liek Vineh!It was so freaky!!!!!!!!Except his name is Austin.....Awkward.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 pm

(you still there Vineh?Or are you freaked out by your twin Austin?XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 pm

(*runs around the room bouncing on the couches singing Girls Don't Like Guys*What?!?!Its a good song thats not true that gets tsuck in yoru head!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 pm

(*does teh robot dancign to Land Down Under by Men At Work*Don't judge me!!!!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(oh it was so weird this kid in school,weel he came up to me and started talkig abotu tacos!It wa sthen i realized that he looks almost exactly liek Vineh!It was so freaky!!!!!!!!Except his name is Austin.....Awkward.)
*backs away* how do ya know what i look like...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

(*facepalm*Mud's facebook smirt one.XD There's a pic of you and him in his pics.)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*facepalm*Mud's facebook smirt one.XD There's a pic of you and him in his pics.)
oh, do i look goooood? XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(*facepalm*Mud's facebook smirt one.XD There's a pic of you and him in his pics.)
(lol!You loook....Okay....XD jking!You look good!It was so awkward,my cousin well i showed you the pic of you an dmud and she said you were hot.XD I just abotu strangled her,telling her about that ur with splash.XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(lol!You loook....Okay....XD jking!You look good!It was so awkward,my cousin well i showed you the pic of you an dmud and she said you were hot.XD I just abotu strangled her,telling her about that ur with splash.XD)
well, tell her thx, but also tell her to die in a hole for hittin on a guy wid a gf, make her think bout it Twisted Evil )
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
well, tell her thx, but also tell her to die in a hole for hittin on a guy wid a gf, make her think bout it Twisted Evil )
(XD She's my favorite cousin although we have our fights,she's my fave cousin so ill pass but i will tell her to lay off.You don;t wanna know what i did to her when she said Mud was hot...XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD She's my favorite cousin although we have our fights,she's my fave cousin so ill pass but i will tell her to lay off.You don;t wanna know what i did to her when she said Mud was hot...XD)
XD ok, make sure she knows im wid spalsh, but meh friend could use a gf...JK! i dont have any other friends!)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 pm

(Okay i admit i pushed her in the lake when it was like midnight and then i beat her with a pool noodle well then i jumped in and stabbed her with a spork.XD We were eating by my uncle jim's lake when sh esai dthat.XD I was eatign cake with a spork,she ended up pulling my cake in the lake then well the fight go tnasty...XD I dove underwater and got her legs then dragged her underwater.XD We wrested like that fo ra while then came up spittign water at eachother.XD It was so funny!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Okay i admit i pushed her in the lake when it was like midnight and then i beat her with a pool noodle well then i jumped in and stabbed her with a spork.XD We were eating by my uncle jim's lake when sh esai dthat.XD I was eatign cake with a spork,she ended up pulling my cake in the lake then well the fight go tnasty...XD I dove underwater and got her legs then dragged her underwater.XD We wrested like that fo ra while then came up spittign water at eachother.XD It was so funny!)
XD ya, maybe she sould him on SINGLE GUYS!!!!!!!!! sry, i get a temper when sumone messes wid splash)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
XD ok, make sure she knows im wid spalsh, but meh friend could use a gf...JK! i dont have any other friends!)
(XD My cousin Sammy's actually really pretty!That's my fav ecousin,Sammy well she's really pretty and she loves funyn guys wiht brown eyes.DOn't ask.She's a sucker for brown eyes.XD Well she needs a bf,bad.Her's got with her for a week then never called.The *BEEEEPPPP!*!!!!!!!!!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:21 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
FlyingwishDaHorrorQueen wrote:(Okay i admit i pushed her in the lake when it was like midnight and then i beat her with a pool noodle well then i jumped in and stabbed her with a spork.XD We were eating by my uncle jim's lake when sh esai dthat.XD I was eatign cake with a spork,she ended up pulling my cake in the lake then well the fight go tnasty...XD I dove underwater and got her legs then dragged her underwater.XD We wrested like that fo ra while then came up spittign water at eachother.XD It was so funny!)
XD ya, maybe she sould him on SINGLE GUYS!!!!!!!!! sry, i get a temper when sumone messes wid splash)
(i see that.XD AFter she found out that you had a gf she moved on then never spoke abotu yeh again.Then sh esai dsh eliked mud.Well you know tht story.XD She sai dsh ewas jokign about the liking mdu thign though after we were spittign water at eachother.XD We both caught the coild afterwards.XD The water was FREEZING!!!!)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(i see that.XD AFter she found out that you had a gf she moved on then never spoke abotu yeh again.Then sh esai dsh eliked mud.Well you know tht story.XD She sai dsh ewas jokign about the liking mdu thign though after we were spittign water at eachother.XD We both caught the coild afterwards.XD The water was FREEZING!!!!)
good she moved on, but if she dont hit on meh she cin be meh friend)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:24 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD My cousin Sammy's actually really pretty!That's my fav ecousin,Sammy well she's really pretty and she loves funyn guys wiht brown eyes.DOn't ask.She's a sucker for brown eyes.XD Well she needs a bf,bad.Her's got with her for a week then never called.The *BEEEEPPPP!*!!!!!!!!!XD)
i have green eyes *poses* epic! XD)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:28 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD good!She actually talked to you for a bit!Remember when i had VBS an dmeh cousins were over for a week?She's the one that stole my compy keyboard an dtalked to yo ufor a bit!XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilredhead Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(ROFL!!!!I have blue that catch the light.*poses and put hands on hip*Okay this pose is so not me.XD Thsi one is though!*sits on couch and puts feet on coffee table sippign a latte*XD)
Evilredhead
Evilredhead
DarkDragonOverLord

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(XD good!She actually talked to you for a bit!Remember when i had VBS an dmeh cousins were over for a week?She's the one that stole my compy keyboard an dtalked to yo ufor a bit!XD)
wow...)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pyromaniacvineh Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:32 pm

pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
pyromaniacvineh wrote:
(ROFL!!!!I have blue that catch the light.*poses and put hands on hip*Okay this pose is so not me.XD Thsi one is though!*sits on couch and puts feet on coffee table sippign a latte*XD)
XD dats so right, dis is mine *poses wid fire in meh hand* yup)
pyromaniacvineh
pyromaniacvineh
PIE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next